What's new

Rocket with Indian satellite explodes after launch

Despite receiving full western space and rocket launch technologies, the No1 WMD importer is not able to launch a satellite and it is intending to have manned space aircraft in five years!:rofl::rofl::rofl: By contrast despite a strict embargo on technology and constant bashing from the West, China has just sucessfully launch its 7th Baidu satellite navigation system which will compete with the US GPS:tup:. So lets the dogs (West frustrated) bark (China Bashing), the caravan (China) will steadilty moves on to settle as the No1 superpower .:china::pakistan:

Despite receiving full western space and rocket launch technologies, the No1 WMD importer is not able to launch a satellite and it is intending to have manned space aircraft in five years!By contrast despite a strict embargo on technology and constant bashing from the West, China has just sucessfully launch its 7th Baidu satellite navigation system which will compete with the US GPS:tup:. So lets the dogs (West frustrated) bark (China Bashing), the caravan (China) will steadilty moves on to settle as the No1 superpower

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Country which claim that they are able to made missiles still struggling to make a SLV ( Forget about PSLV & GSLV )

So it shows that who receive missiles :woot:

failure is the first step towards sucess..

at least indians are showing to the world a true picture of the situations not just the "successful" one

Despite receiving full western space and rocket launch technologies, the No1 WMD importer is not able to launch a satellite and it is intending to have manned space aircraft in five years!:rofl::rofl::rofl: By contrast despite a strict embargo on technology and constant bashing from the West, China has just sucessfully launch its 7th Baidu satellite navigation system which will compete with the US GPS:tup:. So lets the dogs (West frustrated) bark (China Bashing), the caravan (China) will steadilty moves on to settle as the No1 superpower .:china::pakistan:
ywannnnnnnnnnn!!! post reported simply what a waste !:undecided:

get_a_life_web.jpg
:coffee:

Is that what you do?
troll?
We will show you who is the boss, one day.

Do you? :what::what: I thought that it was blown up.

I think, the scientists are too eager or something. They must double check/Cross check before launch. Or is it maintainence problem?

ya dude i agree... but they are trying let see when they are going to succeed... filhal tu they failed

I think you dnt read it correctly

It will launch by China and also made in China by their scientist

post the link, its made in china?? btw its not pakistan's rocket that went just few meters high and BOOM!! your rocket failed like your missiles

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

khene me kaya jata hai yaar!!!! bole do ha bhai haap ki patt ,hamari maat:cheesy::cheesy:;)

bhai ji speak in english ur hindi is beyong my understanding

ya dude i agree... but they are trying let see when they are going to succeed... filhal tu they failed

There are successes of GSLV as well. All the countries with space technologies had many failures so is India. Those who don't have can't fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with you boy.. but currently we are not talking about successful launches...

I was talking about that 'double check/cross check' things. If that was the thing than how 16 launches out of 17 are successes for PSLV that is except first development launch? There are some problems with GSLV cryogenic, most probably.

Back
Top Bottom