What's new

Rocket with Indian satellite explodes after launch

there is already a thread on it. so this one is closed. :D

I see so many troll post here from PAK side but none of them are deleted my mod . And when there is a Indian troll post the writer gets banned ,well what elders used to say is true, power goes to your head. thank god Pakistan is not a superpower.

And yeah one more thing there should be one Indian MOderator here coz 50% of the users here are indian

I see so many troll post here from PAK side but none of them are deleted my mod . And when there is a Indian troll post the writer gets banned ,well what elders used to say is true, power goes to your head. thank god Pakistan is not a superpower.

And yeah one more thing there should be one Indian MOderator here coz 50% of the users here are indian

getting quite demanding hmm

Despite receiving full western space and rocket launch technologies, the No1 WMD importer is not able to launch a satellite and it is intending to have manned space aircraft in five years!:rofl::rofl::rofl: By contrast despite a strict embargo on technology and constant bashing from the West, China has just sucessfully launch its 7th Baidu satellite navigation system which will compete with the US GPS:tup:. So lets the dogs (West frustrated) bark (China Bashing), the caravan (China) will steadilty moves on to settle as the No1 superpower .:china::pakistan:

Sure its a failure and loss of money..but the space tech is not a child play as you think.
Major-space-powers-of-the-world.PNG

Please spare us the whining! This forum is pretty civilized and fair, unlike indian forums. If you have a problem with this forum then you are more than welcome to leave.

Pakistanis are having a ball out here with Indian rocket failure.

3 threads running on the same topic and the mods happily sitting back and sipping a cup of coffee. :coffee:

Why won't an Indian create a Indian Defense site that is similar to this?

Sure its a failure and loss of money..but the space tech is not a child play as you think.
Major-space-powers-of-the-world.PNG

its not a childs play as long as it is provided by russia, and as long as russia fools indian people with failed techs

3 threads running on the same topic and the mods happily sitting back and sipping a cup of coffee. :coffee:

Exactly and the funny part is that they're just sitting and watching the trolls have a field day.

BTW, looking at all the Pakistanis' responses etc. I can't help but wonder if laughing at somebody else's failures is all that is left in their lives that can bring a smile to their faces, with all the bomb blasts and negative news everywhere, you know.

So just let them enjoy, after all, this is the only occasion which can put some smile on their sad faces.

Aadmi apne sukh se zayaada doosre ke dukh se sukhi hota hai, you know.

Please spare us the whining! This forum is pretty civilized and fair, unlike indian forums. If you have a problem with this forum then you are more than welcome to leave.

And you represent PDF management, Right!! Let them do the job they are intended to do as they are handling it pretty well..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom