What's new

Rocket with Indian satellite explodes after launch

its not a childs play as long as it is provided by russia, and as long as russia fools indian people with failed techs

dont u see the orange and blue color?
russia also supplied this tech to the european countries who have blue color.:hitwall::hitwall:

If you don't like why don't you create your own forum and left this. You can certainly not allow Indians to post there. lol :lol:

Why should I leave? I was just pointing out the obsession indians have with Pakistan hence why there is a large numbers of indians on here

Isro and pak space agency started working at the same time period..till date isro had 40+ launches with more than 95%success rate,it had launched satellites for 8 other nations..it holds the world record of placing highest number of satellites in orbit in a single launch..all this while pakistan is yet to launch it's first slv..Yet some pakistanis making fun of a launch failure of isro and claiming superiority of their space agency is utterly pathetic!

Isro and pak space agency started working at the same time period..till date isro had 40+ launches with more than 95%success rate,it had launched satellites for 8 other nations..it holds the world record of placing highest number of satellites in orbit in a single launch..all this while pakistan is yet to launch it's first slv..Yet some pakistanis making fun of a launch failure of isro and claiming superiority of their space agency is utterly pathetic!

It's called sadism. Anyways, let them enjoy. This is all that is left in these poor fellows' lives that can bring some smile to their faces with bomb blasts and negative news all around, you know.

Like I said, aadmi apne sukh se zyada doosre ke dukh se sukhi hai.

indian moderator???, the forum has not gone from being hospitable to indians to indian butt lickers... or thats what the indians believe their shuccesshful bharati diplomacy, leave at will if u have problems

saab se pehle ham ko yeah dekhna ho ga k,ISI is blast main involve tha k nai :rofl:

Nopes not possible they are pretty busy on the other side of their border as some cave dwellers are giving them tough time there!

@topic:
There is nothing to get defensive about guys(Indians)! We missed another time but it doesn't matter. I would like ISRO to dig out the issues in the launch and focus to trying it one more time and keep trying till we achieve what we looking for!
Kisi ke hasne se koyi farak thoday na parna hai kaunsa inko aakar kaam karna hai.. Let them laugh and we will have the last and lasting laugh..

indian moderator???, the forum has not gone from being hospitable to indians to indian butt lickers... or thats what the indians believe their shuccesshful bharati diplomacy, leave at will if u have problems

2333150.jpg

Why should I leave? I was just pointing out the obsession indians have with Pakistan hence why there is a large numbers of indians on here

If you dont than stop whining and let the forum owners decide.

this is what you will get from copy-paste and stolen engineering..

If you dont than stop whining and let the forum owners decide.

That's pretty funny coming from an indian considering all you people do on this forum is whine.

Anyways another indian added to my ignore list

Back
Top Bottom