What's new

Robet Gates breaks his neck

Most probably a compression of the C-Spine. Cervical fractures require a HALO:
andy_halo.jpg

Calm down and leave religion of the debate please.

I'm not the one who brought religion into this thread. Go check the past posts.

I don't think he "broke" his neck he injured it. Had he "broke" his neck he would not be standing up or outside the hospital.

he broke bones in his neck , same as he break his neck

Mr. Gates, who is preparing to hit the road to promote his new memoir, is wearing a neck brace after fracturing his first vertebrae in the fall at his home outside Seattle, the office said. Back in 2008, Mr. Gates suffered a broken shoulder after slipping on ice and missed a congressional hearing.

First vertbrae is in the neck

I'm not the one who brought religion into this thread. Go check the past

I have, lets discuss the thread and leave god out of it. It's better for the health of the forum.

He should write a book... I'm sure evil ISI n Pak Army were involved in this accident aswell...:lol:

Last edited:
I have, lets discuss the thread and leave god out of it. It's better for the health of the forum.

Have you seen this forum lately? Its gone down to shit. It was alot more civilized before all these changes. Now all I see is hindus talking crap and getting away with it. Gotta fight fire with fire.

he broke bones on in his neck , same as he break his neck

First vertbrae is in the neck

Well as long as his Spinal Cord was not damaged he will not suffer paralysis, however being the C1 - Atlas, it would cause long term issues, given his age, osteoporosis setting in and this like Stenosis etc.

you mean your 'god' ?

indian-cow.jpg

complete with horns and udders

I like cows man... They are kinda cute animals.. But let's not involve religion etc??!!

Everybody is laughing at an old man breaking his neck , then when I pointed it out , I was shown a certain picture, then I said it was wrong too , then I was told not to give lecture , then a certain Pakistani came with a picture of a cow calling her my god trying to insult Hindus. If you call any of this sane , then well , god speed to you.

And hey , another Pakistani just wrote RIP for an incident in which no one has died.

That's there for you.

You sound bery phunny..:lol:

a 70 year old tripping over is not funny , however a 70 year spewing tripe against Pakistan and then tripping over and breaking his neck is quite funny indeed

its something living in india's collective memory , go look up on the net what collective memory means , it will provide you the answer you seek

Yeah to be honest , I can't imagine how many Indians thank their stars it happened. But sure whatever makes you happy.

You sound bery phunny..

Thank you. Palin wala maal nai bheja tune kal.

Yeah to be honest , I can't imagine how many Indians thank their stars it happened. But sure whatever makes you happy.

Thank you. Palin wala maal nai bheja tune kal.

Abay mazak kiya tha.. Xvideos browse kar lay mil jai ga.. :lol:

Can a single Pakistani member on this thread act sane for a moment or has everyone gone collectively mad ?

That is the side affect of living in your neighborhood.

I am sane. I think so. I hope so. I wish so.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom