What's new

Robet Gates breaks his neck

That's funny, how has every Pakistani member gone mad? Care to elaborate?

Everybody is laughing at an old man breaking his neck , then when I pointed it out , I was shown a certain picture, then I said it was wrong too , then I was told not to give lecture , then a certain Pakistani came with a picture of a cow calling her my god trying to insult Hindus. If you call any of this sane , then well , god speed to you.

And hey , another Pakistani just wrote RIP for an incident in which no one has died.

That's there for you.

Everybody is laughing at an old man breaking his neck , then when I pointed it out , I was shown a certain picture, then I said it was wrong too , then I was told not to give lecture , then a certain Pakistani came with a picture of a cow calling her my god trying to insult Hindus. If you call any of this sane , then well , god speed to you.

And hey , another Pakistani just wrote RIP for an incident in which no one has died.

That's there for you.

Funny, if you find us all so very confusing, you know no one is holding your hand and asking you to stay right?.... right?

you mean your 'god' ?

indian-cow.jpg

complete with horns and udders

See I can say something really insulting about your prophet, and the only person to be blamed for that will be you. But then what would be the difference between me and a scumbag.

Last edited:
Not confusing, crazy. And I would't have to keep coming back if you guys would just stop quoting me. Thanks. Carry on with the madness :cheers:

the creation of Pakistan was a very traumatizing event for your kind , we know that ... thats the real reason your kind keeps coming back , thats the reason this forums is flooded with ******** , they come with a faint hope they will stop receiving kicks but alas nothing will change it will always be our boot up yours

Yeah a 70 year old tripping over and fracturing his neck is hilarious.

a 70 year old tripping over is not funny , however a 70 year spewing tripe against Pakistan and then tripping over and breaking his neck is quite funny indeed

Yeah very traumatising , couldn't sleep that night, decades before my birth.

its something living in india's collective memory , go look up on the net what collective memory means , it will provide you the answer you seek

I don't think he "broke" his neck he injured it. Had he "broke" his neck he would not be standing up or outside the hospital.

See I can say something really insulting about your prophet, and the only person to be blamed for that will be you. But then what would be the difference between me and a scumbag.

Then I will say something about your gods and it'll keep going back and forth till you get banned because your a hindu. lol you talk like insulting islam hurts us in anyway. No hindu, it doesnt affect us more than getting angry and talking shit back to your religion.

I don't think he "broke" his neck he injured it. Had he "broke" his neck he would not be standing up or outside the hospital.

Most probably a compression of the C-Spine. Cervical fractures require a HALO:
andy_halo.jpg

Then I will say something about your gods and it'll keep going back and forth till you get banned because your a hindu. lol you talk like insulting islam hurts us in anyway. No hindu, it doesnt affect us more than getting angry and talking shit back to your religion.

Calm down and leave religion of the debate please.

Back
Top Bottom