What's new

Robert Mugabe: China is doing everything that Africa’s colonizers should have done

I feel this is a false propaganda from west, towards china looting African Resources. They are purchasers and African nations are sellers just like saudi's were sellers and Americans used to be purchasers.

Typical American trick, everybody knows South Africa is quite advance, why not you post old photo of Angola and or Nigeria and compare now what Chinese have done for African?

I didn't even post any pictures of South Africa.
I was going down the list of African capitals.

What year do i have to post of their capitals before you claim it was all China's doing?

_83678573_gettyimages-488152621.jpg

Angola capital

lagos-skyline-03.jpg

Nigeria capital

What year do i have to post of their capitals before you claim it was all China's doing?

Angola capital

lagos-skyline-03.jpg

Nigeria capital

Seriously, the photo you post is nothing compare to this..

Kilamba.jpg

Great standardize of high rise housing and the proximity is much higher than those picture you post. Nothing the westerner has ever done for African.

Seriously, the photo you post is nothing compare to this..

View attachment 277325
Great standardize of high rise housing and the proximity is much higher than those picture you post. Nothing the westerner has ever done for African.

Yes, building public housing for people is a nice thing to do. I'm sure there are plenty of poor people who need it.

I'm just saying Africa has modern cities and people drive cars. It isn't ALL backwards that they even need their first office building or sports stadium.

Yes, building public housing for people is a nice thing to do. I'm sure there are plenty of poor people who need it.

I'm just saying Africa has modern cities and people drive cars. It isn't ALL backwards that they even need an office building or a sports stadium.
Typical American post who try to whitewashed Chinese massive contribution in just 10 years compare to the so called West 100 years of useless contribution to African.

Of cos they need Office building to attract investment. Does just one Office building in a Africa country will make it not so backward? And another silly comment who try to discredit China building of stadium. We do study in depth of African and the very reason Stadium is needed becos a lot of African loves football. If we dont build stadium and provide entertainment for them. You evil west will claim China intention is only to work African to death for the benefit of China with building and factories only.. As Stadium proves, we do care work life balance for African and provide them a venue for entertainment.

This just show the different between China contribution and West under performing contribution to Africa.

Typical American post who try to whitewashed Chinese massive contribution in just 10 years compare to the so called West 100 years of useless contribution to African.

Of cos they need Office building to attract investment. Does just one Office building in a Africa country will make it not so backward? And another silly comment who try to discredit China building of stadium. We do study in depth of African and the very reason Stadium is needed becos a lot of African loves football. If we dont build stadium and provide entertainment for them. You evil west will claim China intention is only to work African to death for the benefit of China with building and factories only.. As Stadium proves, we do care work life balance for African and provide them a venue for entertainment.

This just show the different between China contribution and West under performing contribution to Africa.

I'm saying they ALREADY had office buildings. You are portraying Africa as a bunch of backwards countries prior to say the year 2000. That is not the case.

Africa isn't the complete backwards goat-herder no water dried out tin roof wasteland you see in old movies.

Yes, China is helping them build stuff. But they already had come a LONG way.

126554572kTQsAM_ph.jpg

Capital of Botswana

Porto-Novo__Benin.jpg

Capital of Benin

Bujumburalandscapes001.jpg

Capital of Burundi

Yaounde-Cameroon-011.jpg

Capital Cameroon.

We can post pictures all day

Yes, people actually own cars in Africa and they don't have to be big enough for spears.
Friend, Gaborone photo you posted is not Gaborone.... I know this city like back of my hand - know it for past 40yrs. Some other place .. in a city near the kalahari, it has too many trees. Those building you show are not present in Gaborone; Gaborone is well spaced apart unlike what you show.

A true African speaks. Beware! CIA has pay alot of agent to spread colonize nonsense about China, they are paid to speak up for western as benevolent and never have ill intention while Chinese as yellow peril that only have intention for their resources and suck African dry with nothing in return.

Clearly Peshwa is working for CIA and on their payroll. What have China done for African , is all you can see.
I have a funny photo i took back in 2008, will try to post it later today - USAID supporting Beer operation in Botswana.... Interesting, that is the only development billboard i saw for USAID.
Friends, i have travelled from Cape to Cairo. I have seen how dramatic the changes have been ever since the chinese govt started to focus on this continent - I am specifically speaking to East and Southern Africa; economies have been transformed and uplifted; this includes Angola. North and West africa remain basket cases - only God can help them. Angola is even more a stark difference given how it emerged out of the civil war. Noone would finance the highway project from Luanda south to Windhoek; A 2 lane dual way was completed in two years - an impossibility. When the colonial master portugal's population is moving to Angola to work shows it is a major impact.
For example, CIDA - what did it accomplish in Malawi - a white elephant milk factory - did not realise that the cows brought for milk were european breeds that succumbed to tsetse fly. Only thing we see are NGOs. No disrespect, they do contribute but they dont make the nations move forward.
Because of China, the continent is on the move.... You have to have been here 30 yrs back to compare.

Angola capital

lagos-skyline-03.jpg

Nigeria capital
South Africa cities are completely different friend and nothing to do with the Chinese. SA is the engine of the continent.

I've got a question, will the tribes be forced to assimilate into the new system to gain protection?

I'm saying they ALREADY had office buildings. You are portraying Africa as a bunch of backwards countries prior to say the year 2000. That is not the case.
Friend, Gaborone photo you posted is not Gaborone.... I know this city like back of my hand - know it for past 40yrs. Some other place .. in a city near the kalahari, it has too many trees. Those building you show are not present in Gaborone; Gaborone is well spaced apart unlike what you show.

I have a funny photo i took back in 2008, will try to post it later today - USAID supporting Beer operation in Botswana.... Interesting, that is the only development billboard i saw for USAID.
Friends, i have travelled from Cape to Cairo. I have seen how dramatic the changes have been ever since the chinese govt started to focus on this continent - I am specifically speaking to East and Southern Africa; economies have been transformed and uplifted; this includes Angola. North and West africa remain basket cases - only God can help them. Angola is even more a stark difference given how it emerged out of the civil war. Noone would finance the highway project from Luanda south to Windhoek; A 2 lane dual way was completed in two years - an impossibility. When the colonial master portugal's population is moving to Angola to work shows it is a major impact.
For example, CIDA - what did it accomplish in Malawi - a white elephant milk factory - did not realise that the cows brought for milk were european breeds that succumbed to tsetse fly. Only thing we see are NGOs. No disrespect, they do contribute but they dont make the nations move forward.
Because of China, the continent is on the move.... You have to have been here 30 yrs back to compare.

South Africa cities are completely different friend and nothing to do with the Chinese. SA is the engine of the continent.

True African speak. See how the evil American keep on whitewashed your comment and speaking as if they are native of African and know things more than you do. My friend, beware of the evil west. They are trying every effort to stop the rise of Africa, they will use whatever evil method like posionous serpent to create distrust between what really help African. USA is the root of all evil in this world. They destroy middle east, put Europe in Turmoil and now aiming the next of Africa. Beware the serpent!

ok I removed it. Bad picture link on a different website.

I wasn't even planning on posting pics of it. I was pasting pics of lesser known countries that some people think were still carrying spears and not wearing shoes until the Chinese came.

Last edited:

Wait friend, the bold one. A white elephant milk factory? You mean milk from elephant? This is the first time I hear it. That's interesting :)

Wait friend, the bold one. A white elephant milk factory? You mean milk from elephant? This is the first time I hear it. That's interesting :)
:) ... white elephant -- metaphore... definitely not ok for milking :).

Just like I heard about some north american drink called Egg nogg. A friend visiting from US made a remark, given mad cow disease is going on, we will soon have ostrich milk. ehmmm.... well the entire gathering went quiet.... he was gently reminded ostrich is a bird... sorry had to put this in. :)

I've got a question, will the tribes be forced to assimilate into the new system to gain protection?
What tribes being forced to assimilate and where?

Just the railway alone is probably the single largest project on the african continent outside the mammoth upgrading of the railways in South Africa.

East African Railway Master Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Djibouti: Construction Completed on Latest Link in East African Rail Network

This is Tazara below (Tanzania Zambia Railways). i traveled from Kapiri Mposhi to Dar and back. Just breathtaking scenary across Tanzania. If you are a train enthusiast, this is a must do journey.

Home - TAZARA

ok I removed it. Bad picture link on a different website.

I wasn't even planning on posting pics of it. I was pasting pics of lesser known countries that some people think were still carrying spears and not wearing shoes until the Chinese came.

That is a true false image. Many people in my travels asked if we had running water and we had elephants near our homes :). It is true near my home we have giraffes, lots of antelope, kudu, leopards etc but it is a rural area and primarily an industrial agricultural region with lots of cattle.

In the past 20 years, we started to see slow investments and with Chinese demand for raw materials, we saw a major push into the continent and a tipping point was reached.

If you travel to the continent, major chains etc are all South Africans vs any European/north americans. Just take fried chicken, KFC/McD... no ways, you will find Chicken Liken which is far better hands down and spicy to local tastes. Similar Nandos spread across the world.

As a late friend said, we know how to do business in this continent - when western countries operate they want cash transfers, we are flexible and barter with raw materials instead.. This is exactly the approach Chinese took. You know the impact when on C-band satellite dish, you can receive free CCTV1/2/3/4 etc as well as Radio China broadcasting to this region for a huge population now settling in this region.

There was plenty done, its just Africans are fucking useless at keeping anything maintained. Mugabe is a evil fucker aswell, his country was well run at one point and white run farmland were a huge part of the economy.

But of course he has thousands of farms seized, the white owners were often killed by large groups of people and he handed the farmers over to black people. And what a surprise, they are useless at running them, some of the most fertile land on this planet and they cant do shit with it, he basically orders the genocide of white farmers so that "his" people can run it, and the obvious outcome happened.

Cradle of humanity, where everyone intelligent left and evolved tens of thousands of years ago. They have had thousands and thousands of years of time to jump ahead of the rest of the world yet most of Africa looks like the birth of Jesus was still a long ways off and the nice parts are ruined by Africans commiting vast amounts of crime/murder (like everywhere else in the world they go)

I can respect people from Nigeria and Ghana and to an extent SA but most of Africa is just a barbaric wasteland that humanity evolved from and its dregs were left behind.

Different times...no need to bring it up. China did many terrible things in its past. As for colonization, we can play that game and call you out on Tibet and Taiwan. Don't forget border issues and island creation in the South China sea.

However, China is not doing anything different than the West. They are merely playing the game better and have nobody but the West to thank. Its due to the Western attitudes that have prevailed for so long, that have allowed China to be readily accepted by African nations. not to speak of the money and the lack rules that often come with working with the West, which isn't a bad issue but for dictators and corrupt bureaucrats......its an opportunity to make $$$. The ground realities are far different from what these African leaders say and present. The average African on the street can see thru the BS>

Right, what about Tibet and Taiwan. Did PRC sold Tibetans or Taiwanese as slaves? Did PRC plunge Tibet or Taiwan into poverty, smashing its living standards and leave the natives in ignorance? Did PRC disallow any rights to the native inhabitants and deny them the same right enjoyed by other Chinese citizens across the country? The fact is, Chinese is all about building things and improve the living standard. The same can't be said about your colonies.

Did China brutally conquer any of the African nations and force them into one sided deals through military threat? Of course not. Africans pick the deals with China through their free will and they don't have such choice with the Europeans.

Back
Top Bottom