What's new

Robert Malone explains how Uttar Pradesh crushed COVID,Biden met Modi and a decision was made to not disclose the contents of the treatment

Crushed? Ys sure . Whole world saw the crushing moments when huge pyres were providing light and comfort during crushing time. Dont worry round 3 is on the way you will get your chance

I know what they did.. They knew the secret timing of banging the pots and shout "Go corona go".

Yes under report death and infection rate by a factor of 10 with videos of bodies floating in the rivers and call it crushing the COVID. Lol.

I guess world was hallucinating when they saw those burning pyers non stop 24/7. I will tell you one thing that if India had found such a treatment they would be gloating about it for at least another 4-5 years.

Did India crush covid the same way it has alien tech for thousands of years? Or did India crushed covid like they have won wars and become the ruling state of the world, as they dream it up in bollywood? Oh I know, India crushed covid like they shot down a Pakistan Air Force F-16 in 2019, right?

Yes Pharmaceutical corporations have unimpeded monopoly in America, as Wall Street has unchallenged monopoly in America. Indians and Americans at least have one thing in common, they're governed by a bunch of compulsive liars.

Is this INDIAPOSITIVE actually Indian? Dude posts absolutely laughable stuff every time. If I was the MOD, I would check his ip address. One has to be idiot of lowest category to even post anything moronic like that.
@MODs: please delete such threads which post unverified, illogical and unscientific theories. This not only spreads misinformation in public domain but induces troll fest.

reality is that UP is the worst state in terms of health infrastructure. This is as per NITI Aayog, which is a BJP funded group. Check the last state from bottom.

Screenshot 2022-01-01 at 11.09.15 PM.png

COVID19 was a feast for many Indian officials ..The amount of foreign aid recieved was phenomenal..Something had to be done to justify the aid..even if it meant putting the regular homeless bodies in the official count or showing closeups of ganges bank with bodies or drone shots of collective cremation...However India always had collective cremation and people throwing dead bodies in Ganges ..it was happening before covid, its still happening today.... Even today people india are dying due to black fungus but even this was associated with covid to make itlook big.. ..At the end of the day WHO appreciated Indias efforts to trace a picture of a pandemic like noone could and raising awareness world over..

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom