What's new

RKS Bhadauria to take over as next Indian Air Force chief

Max, nobody cares about his appearance except for the fool who'll even
Max, nobody cares about his appearance except for the fool who'll eventually portray him in the next Bollywood flick.

Well, if his mind is at par with BS Dhanoa, we have nothing to worry about...

And finally, I believe his age of flying was long gone when he couldn't fit in the cockpit.
just look at his achievements sir . He is a real threat to PAF

just look at his achievements sir . He is a real threat to PAF
Begging your pardon, Max. But I haven't subscribed to his fan club - so i'm not aware of his Achievements. The ones that have taken the realm in the past haven't faired well either, so i'm not sure what he's gonna do other than talk trash just like BS did.

But hey, if you have more knowledge of his credentials - please do share with the rest of the group (without Wikipedia).

He is a Rafale deal insider. He will be the chief when the next tranche will be negotiated. Better to have somebody who will do your bidding similar to Bipin. He will deliver more Rafales but also the kickbacks to Reliance a part of which will ultimately end up in BJP coffers in time for the next elections.
It implies he’ll try to avoid to pitch the Rafaels against the PAF....

Begging your pardon, Max. But I haven't subscribed to his fan club - so i'm not aware of his Achievements. The ones that have taken the realm in the past haven't faired well either, so i'm not sure what he's gonna do other than talk trash just like BS did.

But hey, if you have more knowledge of his credentials - please do share with the rest of the group (without Wikipedia).
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/first-rafale-jet-attributed-to-the-new-acm.636307/#post-11781079

Back
Top Bottom