What's new

Rival groups launch operations against Pakistan Taliban in Mohmand

Last edited by a moderator:
Chupp oye desh-drohi, videsh mein betha namak ****** karr raha hai. Atma-hatiiya karr lay, ya chullo bharr paani mein doob marr! :P

@arp2041 @Dillinger please translate. :D

@KingMamba93:- "Hold your tongue traitor, you are betraying your nation and showing your lack of loyalty while sitting in a foreign nation. If you had any honor then you would take your own life- <and/or drown in a small puddle of water>." The last bit is the literal translation of a proverb in hindi.

@KingMamba93:- "Hold your tongue traitor, you are betraying your nation and showing your lack of loyalty while sitting in a foreign nation. If you had any honor then you would take your own life- <and/or drown in a small puddle of water>." The last bit is the literal translation of a proverb in hindi.

proverb of urdu language borrowed in to hindi language

Well done made, you put forward a better version of what I said. Thanks! :D

Actually I understood all of that. What language was that supposed to be? :what:

What is my nation? :D @Hyperion

Well done made, you put forward a better version of what I said. Thanks! :D

A real Pashtun would have said it directly and not had a third party translate. :whistle: Your turkish kemalism has made you weak. :azn:

This enemy of Pakistan has been attacking the nation without an iota of remorse. Their terror network spreads throughout the country. It is evident with attacks on a SHO’s convoy in Peshawar, and a High Court Judge in Karachi. At the same time, their cowards would sneak in the middle of the night to kill innocent unarmed tourist in remote Nanga Purbat. After each attacks their Spokesperson will proudly claim responsibility of the heinous crimes against the nation, while justifying the attacks with their twisted ideology. This was bound to happen! Peace loving tribal groups, opposing these attacks, to organize and pick up arms against the enemies of their nation. The TTP is an elusive enemy that has caused much damage to Pakistan. Their mission is to weaken the nation and enforce their agenda of death and destruction in the region. Together we have weaken these terror groups, and it is time for all to unite and land the final blow, so people of the region on the whole can take a sigh of relief and rebuild their lives around peace and prosperity.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

what centcom needs to do is convince our president to just withdraw from the region completely, it would stop all the attacks.
i cant believe you guys havent figured that out yet.
especially you since you seem to have a name that your from this region.
when i visit pakistan all i can hear if that people dont want the usa in their back door and thats all. they want the us of a to withdraw. i know you guys are trying to build connections ect but dont you think you should look into this?

You can me an Infidel kemalist but calling me Indian is an insult no sane man should bear. :pissed: :lol:

I will have my goray contacts drone strike your village as vengeance. :sniper:

are you a infidel kemalist?

Back
Top Bottom