What's new

Rival groups launch operations against Pakistan Taliban in Mohmand

Actually I understood all of that. What language was that supposed to be? :what:

What is my nation? :D @Hyperion

Hindi. You know basic urdu so you'll understand it, itna to karne ki salaahiyat hogi hi.

Hype has no sense of humor...BTW any of you seen that movie "Four Lions"..the urdu/hindi and the subtitles are real messed up in that film.

You can me an Infidel kemalist but calling me Indian is an insult no sane man should bear. :pissed: :lol:

I will have my goray contacts drone strike your village as vengeance. :sniper:

Ahemmm. ahemmm..

Last edited by a moderator:
are you a infidel kemalist?

No he is a kemalist and called me infidel which is ok but he called me Indian which is not. :lol: :astagh:

Ahemmm. ahemmm..

You know I am just kidding. :P

Only Pakistanis can make fun of Indians because you guys are like our red headed step brothers but we defend yall from others. :D

No he is a kemalist and called me infidel which is ok but he called me Indian which is not. :lol: :astagh:

You know I am just kidding. :P

Only Pakistanis can make fun of Indians because you guys are like our red headed step brothers but we defend yall from others. :D

Me no get to make fun of Pakistanis..never met one yet. Was hoping Hype would drop by though. :ashamed:

Btw where's ZY disappeared to?

Me no get to make fun of Pakistanis..never met one yet. Was hoping Hype would drop by though. :ashamed:

Btw where's ZY disappeared to?

Why would I know where zy is? :unsure:

I have met many indians in person all were kind and growing up us Pakistanis use to protect Indians from kalay and hispanics.

Only you pdf indians are majority of assholes. :sniper: Not you though and a few others. :)

Why would I know where zy is? :unsure:

I have met many indians in person all were kind and growing up us Pakistanis use to protect Indians from kalay and hispanics.

Only you pdf indians are majority of assholes. :sniper: Not you though and a few others. :)

Now you've just insulted me. I am EVIL, never EVER doubt that. Jai Baniya!

Ahemm...quite a few of your posters are cooky too ya' know.

Now you've just insulted me. I am EVIL, never EVER doubt that. Jai Baniya!

Ahemm...quite a few of your posters are cooky too ya' know.

Whatever be a baniya but know better than to rebel against me when I establish my NWO. :devil:

Whatever be a baniya but know better than to rebel against me when I establish my NWO. :devil:

NWO..:rofl:

Best of luck beating the Chinese back once they finally invade you.

On a serious note, I think me and @Hyperion will let you do all the heavy lifting and once the goal's achieved lock you in with Buttstrong- you can both count flowers- then put ZY up as the figurehead and make the best of this NWO.

Hype, what say you. Would it be wiser to just snipe him?

Yara, the problem is whenever you snipe a Yank, the whole State Department comes all guns blazing. Haven't you seen Hollywood movies? Rambos jumping out of helis, kicking the crap out of baddys? :D

Best of luck beating by the Chinese once they finally invade you.

On a serious note, I think me and @Hyperion will let you do all the heavy lifting and once the goal's achieved lock you in with Buttstrong- you can both count flowers- then put ZY up as the figurehead and make the best of this NWO.

Best of luck beating by the Chinese once they finally invade you.

Chinese are no threat. :rolleyes:
They are a passive bunch they just seem like bullies to you Indians because you guys are even more passive. :lol:

Well if you are going plot against me then it would be best you not do so in my presence although I did tell you before that I would probably execute you on the first day of my rule. :P

Yara, the problem is whenever you snipe a Yank, the whole State Department comes all guns blazing. Haven't you seen Hollywood movies? Rambos jumping out of helis, kicking the crap out of baddys? :D

Yes you should be careful men in black are everywhere. Heck our government has already been spying on you according to snowden so be extra cautious. :D

Although I think you would want to be a part of my administration, sochlo saare wahabbi tum marsakte ho. :D

Yesh yesh, count me in. Just remember your promise though, "ALL WAHABIZ" are MINE... MINE MINE... MINE... :D

They are a passive bunch they just seem like bullies to you Indians because you guys are even more passive. :lol:

Well if you are going plot against me then it would be best you not do so in my presence although I did tell you before that I would probably execute you on the first day of my rule. :P

Yes you should be careful men in black are everywhere. Heck our government has already been spying on you according to snowden so be extra cautious. :D

Although I think you would want to be a part of my administration, sochlo saare wahabbi tum marsakte ho. :D

Execute me, bah!

AND no serving is an administration is not an option for Hype. Nah man not conspiring at all, we just told you what we will do.
@Hyperion Fine, we'll just send him crashing Zia style OR better yet just pack him up to BD as a fish-monger..

Yesh yesh, count me in. Just remember your promise though, "ALL WAHABIZ" are MINE... MINE MINE... MINE... :D

Leave the wahabbis alone man, they are polite as hell.

Achcha let us not derail this thread further...btw BD's buying HQ-9s, have already assumed that it will create a completely sanitized air-zone- you want to crash that party? The Iranians don't have anything sweat running atm.

Yeah, that is as interesting an offer as one from @KingMamba93. I would surely like to see Mamba baby in a lungi, and you and me going after him in a speed attack boat and then killing him with fishbones. Hmm..... would make a great sea-safari.

Sorry mate, @KingMamba93, I'll go with my mate @Dillinger's offer. Start getting used to lungi, fish and sea! :D

Execute me, bah!

AND no serving is an administration is not an option for Hype. Nah man not conspiring at all, we just told you what we will do.
@Hyperion Fine, we'll just send him crashing Zia style OR better yet just pack him up to BD as a fish-monger..

Leave the wahabbis alone man, they are polite as hell.

Achcha let us not derail this thread further...btw BD's buying HQ-9s, have already assumed that it will create a completely sanitized air-zone- you want to crash that party? The Iranians don't have anything sweat running atm.

il_fullxfull.391505428_go9q.jpg

Excellent news, watch this space.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom