What's new

Rishi Sunak has won the most votes in the first round of voting to succeed Boris Johnson as leader of the Conservative Party and prime minister

1. So in Britain it is the party that decides who should be the country's leader and not the people ? Doesn't Britain's establishment declare the country to be a democracy ?

2. So the bhagwa flag will fly high on No. 10 Downing Street ? I wonder what the Indian nationalists on PDF have to say about this.

Last edited:
So in Britain it is the party that decides who should be the country's leader and not the people ? Doesn't Britain's establishment declare the country to be a democracy ? So the bhagwa flag will fly high on No. 10 Downing Street ? I wonder what the Indian nationalists on PDF have to say about this.
Tell us what the little green book of jamahiriya says about this. :lol:

So in Britain it is the party that decides who should be the country's leader and not the people ? Doesn't Britain's establishment declare the country to be a democracy ? So the bhagwa flag will fly high on No. 10 Downing Street ? I wonder what the Indian nationalists on PDF have to say about this.
They’re under the illusion that it means UK comes further into influence of India. Tories are hugely unpopular right now, especially Richey Rish. Hopefully he is elected leader and takes an even bigger brunt of the pushback.

That being said, UK is doomed regardless, overwhelmingly thanks to Tories

These are britishers not Indians , they are more white than the queen.

Indian relations will be good with UK irrespective of who comes.

Excuse me... When did Penny Mordaunt become a "dark horse"? . People who are not accustom to UK politics are urged not to break out the champagne and cigars too soon to avoid disappointment. My money is on Kemi Badeonch... If elected, she would become the UK's first Black female PM:

Erm you don't seem to know how the conservative leadership system works. He may have the most MP's now, but with the next round coming the candidates dropping out will pledge their support to Penny or Liz.
Also at the end of the day it will be conservative members who will vote, and it's quite clear he is very disliked by them.
Look at the latest poll;

1657736454395.png

No one wants this corporate whore whose allegiances drift between the US and India. Oh and whilst he raised taxes on the poor folk his wife dodged them whilst being a billionaires.

Last edited:
These are britishers not Indians , they are more white than the queen.

Indian relations will be good with UK irrespective of who comes.
Sure sure, they wish they were white.

We call his type coconuts, along with Sajid Javid. However, his wife is Indian citizen and heiress to Infosys fortune, and doesn’t pay UK tax. Relations with India would certainly reach new heights on the back of this alone.

It will be hilarious to see her husband become PM and the British public’s reaction. Presently British Indian vote is mostly divided between Labour and Liberal Democrats and an Indian Tory will do little to change this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom