What's new

Rise of Golden Dawn in Greece , Ultra-Racists attack asians and others

I say more Muslim, Asian, and African should flood Europe. It is called sweet justice. No one asked them when they row their boat onto the shores of Asia and AFrica. They stole much of the wealth from India, Asian, and Africa that are still displayed in their tropy room called historical museams, and gave nothing back except for their brainwashing religion and langauge, which have a lasting effect in instill the native people with a sense inferiority. It is time to pay all that back.

They have over 3 continents and a lot of room to move. China and India are packed, they need a new country to support their population. It is China and India 'shuman rights to live and consume on the level of these European. So I applaud these immigrant making their way to Europe.

I have yet to hear these white asshole getting beaten up by racist in India, China, etc. We need to start beating the **** out of white expat on a sex tour. It is a really shameful to hear news about racist Nazi beating non-white folks.

Looks like a white girl turned you down :D

All I see on this site about NATO go home, Pakistan is for Islam, etc. , why are you suprised others feel the same?

I say more Muslim, Asian, and African should flood Europe. It is called sweet justice. No one asked them when they row their boat onto the shores of Asia and AFrica. They stole much of the wealth from India, Asian, and Africa that are still displayed in their tropy room called historical museams, and gave nothing back except for their brainwashing religion and langauge, which have a lasting effect in instill the native people with a sense inferiority. It is time to pay all that back.

They have over 3 continents and a lot of room to move. China and India are packed, they need a new country to support their population. It is China and India 'shuman rights to live and consume on the level of these European. So I applaud these immigrant making their way to Europe.

I have yet to hear these white asshole getting beaten up by racist in India, China, etc. We need to start beating the **** out of white expat on a sex tour. It is a really shameful to hear news about racist Nazi beating non-white folks.

hahaha... :lol:

You and I live in the US...I am a "white @sshole," come give me a beating!

Back
Top Bottom