What's new

Riots in Singapore

I am a bit too strong in my words actually. But given a choice, our government will prefer to side with USA. Singapore even let host USA base to the detrimenting China's interest.

If Singapore is pro China, USA will not got a chance.

One thing our government did to hurt SE Asia Chinese is to shut down all Chinese schools, including the only Chinese university in SE Asia Nantah.

That anglicized the whole Singapore. In reality Singapore should be a very sinicized state where even minority learn Chinese. The anglicization is a result of PAP preserving the interest of colonial power. The removal of Nantah effective cut the most important source of Chinese learning in SE Asia.
but what is the root of anti China attitude of the Straits Chinese, the Peranakan?

This is pure Indian organized destruction, indians are trying to blame it on Bangladeshis. Bangladeshis would not put them of fire for indians. That is just pathetic indian propaganda.
baisharum insaan ho gaya shoruu, your daily dose of hate cocktail.

It's the infamous indian mob culture.
Jerome in the house, chini watch your mouth.

Last edited:
but what is the root of anti China attitude of the Straits Chinese, the Peranakan?

I would say its generally true, but there is more dimension to it. The Peranakan are very westernized and they speak only Malay and English. They went to English missionary schools, UK/USA university, and at that time, China was extremely poor. The Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution give these Peranakan who know nuts about China an even worse image of China

Then Mao export revolution to Vietnam, Cambodia..etc, The massacre of Chinese in Cambodia by Khmer Rouge (many are Chinese mestizo also). The pogroms against Chinese by Vietnamese communist (once supported by China), make Peranakan think China is crazy.

In SG, we have the former leftist communist who hate these Peranakan. So they see China as enemy and any Chinese not westernized enough will be deprive of career advancement.

But Peranakan are also quick to see China potential after Deng's reform. Right now they are sitting on the fence, not to offend China, and at the same time, allying with USA.

Hi Viet you have never deal with Indians, or not too intimately, dont you? If you have did it, you will fully understand why Pakistan, Nepali, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singaporean Indians, Singaporean Chinese all don't like them. Even their own Goa, Manipur, Assam, Sikhim, Naga...etc, not to mention Kashmir hate them.

If their conduct in chat room can be a rough guide, their conduct in everyday life are even worse.

...But Peranakan are also quick to see China potential after Deng's reform. Right now they are sitting on the fence, not to offend China, and at the same time, allying with USA.

Hi Viet you have never deal with Indians, or not too intimately, dont you? If you have did it, you will fully understand why Pakistan, Nepali, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singaporean Indians, Singaporean Chinese all don't like them. Even their own Goa, Manipur, Assam, Sikhim, Naga...etc, not to mention Kashmir hate them.

If their conduct in chat room can be a rough guide, their conduct in everyday life are even worse.
I work for a German company with a subsidiary in India. I know well what the Germans think about Indians people. I keep my opinion with me and don´t disclose here.

tell us plz what Germans think about Indian ppl ?

Indians are good programmers and we just overtook Germans in this field and they still rant about that ..... :woot:, In general germans are good towards Indians I have German friends in Singapore they are very friendly towards Indians and Indian culture.

I work for a German company with a subsidiary in India. I know well what the Germans think about Indians people.

By the way I would like to know how German think about Indians. Kind to share.

I am a software engineer. I know how USA engineer feel. The USA engineer think that Indian engineer sucks. Nevertheless, the MBA type managers do not consider quality and was willing to fire a lot of white man engineer, so that managers got a lot more salary.

I have an opinion why our PAP government bring in so much Indians. You may think its a conspiracy. I believe our government may have made a deal with USA to dilute Chinese's dominant in Singapore. We see that all former UK colonies are flooded with Indians as far as possible, and locals are make Dalits.

Initially UK did that to us. The Chinese wanted to fight Japanese but UK ship in Indians. Ironically Indians surrender to Japan. There are cases where they even shoot their white man officers during fighting. Then they raped White women. UK pissed and when they returned, they kicked a lot of them back.

I think the white man have regretted putting Singapore in the hands of Chinese.

In blog and chat room in Singapore, the Indian nationals are condemning Singaporeans of racist initially. They shout on the roof, pushing the blames on Bangladesh. They are similar to Indians as you can see in this forum.

Not a Single Bangladesh or Pakistani sounding name comment as arrogantly and lie as blatantly as Indians nationals. Right now the facts is out, there are some still Indians clowns still cursing "racist Chinese" and blame Chinese for the riots.
Lol, Even I'm a Singaporean but i never heard anything like Chinese and Indian facing off. I think you're exaggerating things here. Singapore cant survive a day without those foreign workers especially from India and Bangladesh.

wards Indians I have German friends in Singapore they are very friendly towards Indians and Indian c
Lol, Even I'm a Singaporean but i never heard anything like Chinese and Indian facing off. I think you're exaggerating things here. Singapore cant survive a day without those foreign workers especially from India and Bangladesh.

You go online and see how many people ranting against Indians nationals. Plenty of URL, I can cite. Go and do it.

We now cannot wean foreigners because we are screwed by government. Countries like Iceland prosper better without them.

Singapore's High Commissioner to India has written and debunk Indian's lie and their liar Sun TV.

Little India Riot: India's Sun TV asked to correct "erroneous" report | Singapore News | Politics | Weather | Crime | AsiaOne

Indian lie as below.

- That the Indian national was pushed out of the bus by the driver.

- That Singaporeans and Chinese attacked the Indian national Tamils.

- That Indian national Tamils were hiding in their homes for fear of being harassed by the police or attacked by the local Chinese .

The Truth is

- The deceased had boarded the bus when it was already full. The deceased also appeared to be drunk and he was causing trouble on the bus, even dropping his trousers whilst on the bus .

- When the first ambulance and police car arrived soon after being activated, an agitated mob of about 100 had formed around the scene of the accident, and this escalated into the riot involving about 400 persons .

- After the deceased was assisted off the bus, he proceeded to walk/run alongside the bus in an unsteady manner while holding onto his pants. He stumbled and fell onto the path of the back wheel of the bus and was run over.

The liar Indian forever spread hate against China, in fact they are the shitt people doing all sorts of funny things. Indian strip naked show his dick, get drunk and killed in accident. Then Indian turn around and say Chinese kill Indians and Chinese mobsters attack Indians.

No one in this world like India. No even Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal or Sri Lanka, or even Goa, Kashmir, Assam...etc. Bangladesh worker even come from a more impoverish country is infinitely more honorable and virtuous than Indians.

I don't know, why you hate foreign workers so badly. I think your a RACIST(Sorry) and Singapore doesn't encourage racists. First of all Singapore itself doesn't belong to one race, we live together to make our country stable.

You go online and see how many people ranting against Indians nationals. Plenty of URL, I can cite. Go and do it.

We now cannot wean foreigners because we are screwed by government. Countries like Iceland prosper better without them.
Bro, Common even our forefathers were foreign labours in Singapore. Just imagine Chinese in Singapore came here as labours same goes to Indians and Malay.

Singapore is peaceful and successful because we accepted that 5 Pillars of Singapore should stay together. If 1 pillar falls we are doomed.

I don't know, why you hate foreign workers so badly. I think your a RACIST(Sorry) and Singapore doesn't encourage racists. First of all Singapore itself doesn't belong to one race, we live together to make our country stable.

Bro, Common even our forefathers were foreign labours in Singapore. Just imagine Chinese in Singapore came here as labours same goes to Indians and Malay.

Singapore is peaceful and successful because we accepted that 5 Pillars of Singapore should stay together. If 1 pillar falls we are doomed.

Don be silly. You go and read TOI and and research on India history in South Asia first.

Don be silly. You go and read TOI and and research on India history in South Asia first.
What you want me to research on? o_O

I like South Asia history on the whole that the reason why i joined this forum. Moreover, India is a country with Billion people that too a democratic. With so many religion and languages they are sticking together as a single country( Surprised ).

Moreover, lot of Indians died for Singapore during Japanese Invasion. They contributed to our freedom also :)

As if Singapore is an Ideal state and its policies are people friendly. I am sure those rants are from Chinese and their taxi drivers who did protests in Singapore.

What you want me to research on? o_O

I like South Asia history on the whole that the reason why i joined this forum. Moreover, India is a country with Billion people that too a democratic. With so many religion and languages they are sticking together as a single country( Surprised ).

Moreover, lot of Indians died for Singapore during Japanese Invasion. They contributed to our freedom also :)

Don be a fool. Go and do your homework. I don reply to stuff like this. I don want to talk to you anymore.

Back
Top Bottom