What's new

Riots in Guangdong, China

China city scraps alloy plant after protests

BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese city scrapped plans for a copper alloy plant on Tuesday after three days of protests by residents who feared it would poison them, in the latest unrest spurred by environmental concerns in the world's second-largest economy.

China city scraps alloy plant after protests

Such suspended projects due to people protests are common in India. In this regard China is becoming more like India.

It is the new trend in India...oppose anything new and big...remember the protest against computerization ?

even if this is true, then you should ask would guangdong people like to join india! there amy many Occupy campaigns in the US, but the indian still dreams to be american!

So how is life in canada ?

Riots in China....what happen
Original Post By Matrixx

Maybe they are progressing towards democracy .
But no benefit of these riots since they will be brutally stopped by ccp :lol:

Sorry Indian guys, that will disappoint you again.
it was caused by rumor and ended by burst of the rumor.
Nobody was hurt, nobody was killed.

Indians were so excited for nothing now.

Breaking news!
The rioters have swarmed over the Indian border and are now decimating bewildered Indian armed forces! trucks, soldiers, rickshaws and tanks have been tipped over and the angry horde shows no sign of slowing. Indian Congress have appointed national hero Suresh Kamaldi to lead the counter offensive, which is optimistically planned to begin in four months time.

:D
I troll this troll thread.

How it is a troll thread ? You mean riots are not happening in china at all ??? Dont you believe in chinese people power ?? When was the last time you visited china ?? I know chinese support CCP more than the citizens, but this is crazy !

===============

Guangdong, China is the province that people are more happy with current lives, less political area. People hate riots and afraid of trouble. If riots in anywhere I am not sure, if in Guangdong, China, 99% is a "tea cup storm".

How it is a troll thread ? You mean riots are not happening in china at all ??? Dont you believe in chinese people power ?? When was the last time you visited china ?? I know chinese support CCP more than the citizens, but this is crazy !

this guy must live in China. He is teaching Chinese.

The Sichuan Public Security
Head has dispatched a group
of six to Zhongshan to help

hmmm? Why is Sichuan Public Security dispatched to a city several thousands of miles away?

There's a violent protest in Shifang, Sichuan now, targetting at local government. A few thousands such protests happen each year, just a way to bring central government's attention. Hopefully it is resolved peacefully. I see it as a postive way to keep the government decision transparent. This is nothing compared to Maoists. No need to get excited, wash wash sleep la.

India implodes on itself. <--- No source, take my word for it.

The above is normal operation procedure for Indian bots here. If you're going to make up a story at least make it believable. Guangdong getting reinforcements from Sichuan? I'm guessing they don't teach geography in Hindustan.

Military force is the last resort, which is sometimes required in dealing with US or foreign-backed/instigated protest/riots such the 1959 Tibetan uprising and the 1989 Tienanmen square "massacre" which are both funded and orchestrated by the US.

the 1959 Tibetan uprising had Indian shadow. weapon and militarily trained terrorists were pass through Indian and some of 130K withdrew to Indian. those still remote control today's terrorist activities in China.

the 1959 Tibetan uprising had Indian shadow. weapon and militarily trained terrorists were pass through Indian and some of 130K withdrew to Indian. those still remote control today's terrorist activities in China.

They paid for it with military poundings and half a century of humiliations. Lets alleviate their pain by forgiving and forgeting, otherwise they'll just resort to these kind of dramatizations to pay us back.

Tianmen Square style ? :china:

At first, you have a misspelling that is "Tiananmen Square", not "Tianmen Square". We will send most people back home and arrest someone who commit a crime in this "protest. That is what we are doing now. some peaceful ways.

Lol, why are you even defending the Tiananmen square massacre. Slaughtering students with rifles and crushing them under tanks is not tolerable by any standards. It's like Indians trying to defend their IQ, which is statistically proven to be lower than the world average, and 20% below East Asians.

June 4th can never be justified, either by you or even the party itself. Drop it.

LOL I wish someone can upload that 'tankman video' and show you how peaceful and timid those tanks were when they kept steering away from our hero so to avoid touching him.

the source were from VOA and Taiwanese operated Apple Daily. Those 2 are well known as bad mouths in Chinese web sites. you can see the current event news showed very few people were involved, in other to fake it out, they use last years and previous years video merged together to make it looks bloody.

one other video had reporters went over, found there were no more people any kind over there. very much match the Chinese media said it was short event caused by rumor, and ended by burst of rumor.

not convincing.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom