What's new

Riot Rewards: BJP's Vote Share Increases After Hindu-Muslim Clashes

Even i can write a Thesis,Debunking his claim.The point is Whether the thesis is accepted by Majority of Hindus or not?

Just judging by indian forum posts/comments, they seem to enjoy it alot when ever anyone influential gives the middle finger to muslims...

Actually they HAD!!

That's why people who voted for BJP, voted for bjp & those who din't voted for bjp, din't voted for bjp ;)
I don't think so... Had they wanted the "Acche Din" of your terminology, they would have roped in BJP back in the days when it was a two seat party:azn:..But alas that never happened until the recent jumle of Acche Din..

What? It's not even 8th Nov.. & bahanebazi already chalu?:tsk:

hitler was better then your aurangazeb and zia, robbers like babur or some uncultured central asian barbarians.

None of Aurangzeb, zia or babur has the distinction of starting a world war to there name.......

None of Aurangzeb, zia or babur has the distinction of starting a world war to there name.......
But history tells that Muslim religious fenatic rulers killed far more people than Hitler, committed far more atrocities on humanity, barbarian looters like Babur,aurangazeb, and your other fenatics killed millions of Hindus and destroyed thousands of their temples, and also burnt down thousands of sacred & valuable books, it is like one who is infected with jaundis always sees the world yellow.

But history tells that Muslim religious fenatic rulers killed far more people than Hitler, committed far more atrocities on humanity, barbarian looters like Babur,aurangazeb, and your other fenatics killed millions of Hindus and destroyed thousands of their temples, and also burnt down thousands of sacred & valuable books, it is like one who is infected with jaundis always sees the world yellow.

Hitler murdered Jews & Your Modi did 2002........

I have ample proof for that......

Do you have any proof of what you are saying for Baburji & Aurangzebji??? Any Proof??

Hitler murdered Jews & Your Modi did 2002........

I have ample proof for that......

Do you have any proof of what you are saying for Baburji & Aurangzebji??? Any Proof??
Nice try....;)

I hope the poster doesn't know you well..:-)

Back
Top Bottom