What's new

Rimsha case: Imam masjid, Khalid Jadoon held

^^ No such special strings are attached with blasphemy laws..
Normal courts hear the cases,the accuser and the accused,both are required to produce evidence and the accused cannot be kept in custody indefinately ...aswas in the case of TADA.

So blasohemy laws are not comparable to TADA.
There is equivalence here. Law itself is misleading. I just gave one example you can call that as my paranoia but more brainy ones can think 1000 reasons to apply blasphemy law on me.And once i'm accused then i'm literary marked as blasphemer even if court acquit me.So in any case its death to me either by court or by crowd.For judge who will qcquit me will silently leave pak with his family for haj and i ve to flee to india.

Remove this blasphemy law, it is nothing but trouble for everybody.

Thanks for your support and sane words.

Just look at the statement of pakistani public a person was saying "Pour petrol and burn these Christians" :tdown:

From where this type of hate is came from??

I think its from the education system and media. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your support and sane words.

Just look at the statement of pakistani public a person was saying "Pour petrol and burn these Christians" :tdown:

From where this type of hate is came from??

I think its from the education system and media. :rolleyes:

One hell of a generalization that is, same sort of stuff exists all over the world. The supreme religious body in Pakistan came to rescue of the girl, lets appreciate it as it is more important than anything else. Having said that NO ONE has EVER been punished under Blasphemy laws.

Its about time we get rid of this law once for all, retards have always been using this as a tool against minorities, even Musharraf tried to make this law work but he failed.

There is equivalence here. Law itself is misleading. I just gave one example you can call that as my paranoia but more brainy ones can think 1000 reasons to apply blasphemy law on me.And once i'm accused then i'm literary marked as blasphemer even if court acquit me.So in any case its death to me either by court or by crowd.For judge who will qcquit me will silently leave pak with his family for haj and i ve to flee to india.

If you think people if pakistan are blood thirsty hounds who are looking for oppertunities to devour minorities any which way...then you have a preset mind full of hate against us..
One cannot argue wuth a hateful mind.

Looks like Nightmare for the minorities.
Ban blasphemy law.
World is hating us.

I can guarantee you,until the day we call ourselves muslims,the workd will hate us anyway.
To really please the 'world' we will have to get rid of islam all together,not just one law or another..
Its a way of trying to fill uswith shame to an extent that we start hating islam itself and cease to be ,muslims..
I rather not please 'the haters'.
On topic the laws are aimed at preventing mockery of our religios icons..
Without these laws there will be plenty of 'jesus jokes' as they do in christians.

Increase your education budget to 15% of GDP, see the magic happen in 15 years.
Both of our countries have pathetic literacy rate, what do you expect?

Again, i do agree with you on the issue of education, but that is not the only thing to blame. Alot of money was spent in Madrasahs to give people the wrong education. The lawyers who glorified the killer of Salman Taseer were not uneducated. It is all about tolerance and accepting the other people.

If you think people if pakistan are blood thirsty hounds who are looking for oppertunities to devour minorities any which way...then you have a preset mind full of hate against us..
One cannot argue wuth a hateful mind.
Forget about minorities when its the muslims who suffers more due to vigilantism of the crowd.And no its not my hatred but its my fear.if i would have hated pak i would not have stepped in there forget about marrying one.

In Pakistan, vigilante attacks on the rise against accused blasphemers

Again, i do agree with you on the issue of education, but that is not the only thing to blame. Alot of money was spent in Madrasahs to give people the wrong education. The lawyers who glorified the killer of Salman Taseer were not uneducated. It is all about tolerance and accepting the other people.

IF you give people better state education, they will stop going to madrassas period !

Forget about minorities when its the muslims who suffers more due to vigilantism of the crowd.And no its not my hatred but its my fear.if i would have hated pak i would not have stepped in there forget about marrying one.

In Pakistan, vigilante attacks on the rise against accused blasphemers

I dont know about you..but i have lived pakistan long enough,and never seen lynch mobs burning christians or muslims for blasphemy....
These so called 'coencerned world' is a meticulous plan to get rid of muslims by attacking their core .

Christians, who make up four percent of Pakistan's population of 180 million, have been especially concerned about the blasphemy law, saying it offers them no protection.

Convictions hinge on witness testimony and are often linked to vendettas, they complain.

4% christians of Pakistan's population???? total minorities of Pakistan is under 3% of total population with maximum Hindu's and Sikhs, the Christian's I think would be in the 0.1 to 0.2% ratio.

One hell of a generalization that is, same sort of stuff exists all over the world. The supreme religious body in Pakistan came to rescue of the girl, lets appreciate it as it is more important than anything else. Having said that NO ONE has EVER been punished under Blasphemy laws.

I don't think thats true. What about Aasia Bibi? Isn't she serving jail term?

This is from 2010,

28as6eb.jpg

349cqb6.jpg

1zwf4nl.jpg

291n5uw.jpg

http://www.hrcp-web.org/Publications/AR2010.pdf

But then again, atleast the Blasphemy Law is fair, as in even Muslims have been sentenced under this law (not just minorities).

Burning christian houses, making them flee their homes, killing them etc is more than the punishment, i think.

IF you give people better state education, they will stop going to madrassas period !
Like the lawyers.

Burning christian houses, making them flee their homes, killing them etc is more than the punishment, i think.

Like the lawyers.

From your afghan high chair,you should be more concerned about law situation in Afghanustan,which has never been peaceful and never will be.

Back
Top Bottom