What's new

Rihanna sparks new outrage in India with topless Hindu god photo

The same way when Americans call Islam a process of terrorism manufacturing because they dnt have an idea about Islam..well then let me enjoy this if it's acceptable to you. You Rihanna you American..such a beauty..hahaha
Rihanna is a clever beauty.

Cry rivers.

Explain this part of Indian culture Hahaha

When a troll can't understand the difference between religion and culture and tries to show a scene of crime as a part of religion, then You don't deserve a seat beside me for a debate. Also son, you can simply search Pakistani newspapers for news as entertaining as this, you will be overwhelmed with the surprise. Pull up your level troll. Blocked and ignored.

Last edited:
I believe one time Rihanna mentioned she was searching for the Isis necklace in Egypt.

When a troll can't understand the difference between religion and culture and tries to show a scene of crime as a part of religion, then You don't deserve a seat beside me for a debate. Also son, you can simply search Pakistani newspapers for news as entertaining as this, you will be overwhelmed with the surprise. Pull up your level troll. Blocked and ignored.
Just because you lost you blocked him? Typical indian

Is Rihanna a Hindu?
If anyone remembers which Indian members were justifying and supporting France's free speech stuff when they made drawings of the Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)...plz tag them here. I wanna see how much they are gonna support the freedom of speech in US justifying Rihanna's actions...since as per US laws...she has done nothing illegal...this is just her freedom of expression.

@masterchief_mirza @Areesh @waz @Trailer23 @Trango Towers

Well, it is clearly western style freedom of expression. But moreover I'm still not clear as to why nudity juxtaposed to a Hindu idol is insulting when someone else does it...but anyway, I'm going to leave it at that because I genuinely don't wish to offend our Sikh friend any more.
My goal isn't at all to offend anyone's religious values/beliefs either. I'm not even debating religion here...I just wanna see if those same members stay consistent with their earlier position now that the tables have turned and they find themselves on the other side. Many of them were saying things like "their country their rules", etc. So I just wanna see how true they stay to this...or is it gonna be the usual hypocrisy...where all of a sudden it's gonna be "wrong" bcuz now they are on the receiving end. I just can't remember who those members were...hence why I'm tagging others like u here...in case someone else remembers who those ppl were.

Rihanna living rent free in the minds of Hindu jingoists. You love to see it.

I'm no expert on my religion...so take what I say with a pinch of salt...

...as I understand it...Islam forbids drawings/portraits/etc. of God and his Prophets as a general principle bcuz it could lead to idolatory of sorts...gradually...
...at first it might just start out with showing respect towards such a painting/drawing/depiction bcuz of what it represents...and then over time evolve into straight up worship.
For example u see in Pakistan(not sure if this happens in India)...of ppl going to shrines and literally asking some dead buzurg(whatever it is their prayer is about)...
...at a higher level this same phenomenon could lead to making prayers to representations of Prophets(like we see in case of ppl doing it at Sufi Shrines).

In case of representations of God...this could evolve into idolatory like that in Hinduism...where ppl pray to idols that represent their gods.

Idolatory and praying to anything or anyone that is not the one true God...is a big no no(clashes with monotheism)...and hence to prevent any step in the wrong direction...it is outright banned. As per Islam...there had been many Prophets before the time of Muhammad(PBUH) sent to many tribes/ppl throughout time...slowly the message got corrupted...
...idolatory(in various forms) is among one of those "corruptions" that occured. I have already mentioned the idolatory in Hinduism...
...there is a form of idolatory in Christianity...where Jesus(PBUH) who is considered a Prophet in Islam...was raised to the level of being son of God(most likely due to ppl's veneration towards him taken to the extremes). It is for this reason that after Muhammad's(PBUH) death...one of his closest friends Abu Bakr(the first Caliph) said this...
"If anyone worships Muhammad, Muhammad is dead. If anyone worships God, God is alive, immortal"

Basically...all of this is to keep the ppl from straying from the path of monotheism...
...hope it made sense...and I would still advise that if u r truly curious about this...ask someone who would be considered an expert in the subject matter.

And yet there is a portrayal of Muhammad PBUH in marble in the US Supreme Court since 1935:

(Another statue of Muhammad PBUH was previously removed from Manhattan on top of the Appellate Court building. It is still stored intact in Newark.)

Last edited:
The Indians are getting angry but all this anger is gone when cartoons insult our holy prophet what hypocrisy good they deserve it nothing wrong it's called freedom of expression

Back
Top Bottom