What's new

Rihanna sparks new outrage in India with topless Hindu god photo

This comment should get you banned but hey.... Anything coming from the religion of peace is best, untill the same comes back to it..cuz then it's Islamophobia. Lol
I can't see what this drama is all about? Being semi naked and flounting tops is part of Hindu tradition. Just look at the statues and carvings. The whole idea of covering your body and placing something over your head is a Muslim imposition.

View attachment 717478

Rihanna is a clever beauty.
This comment should get you banned but hey.... Anything coming from the religion of peace is best, untill the same comes back to it..cuz then it's Islamophobia. Lol

Cry rivers.

Okay, honestly I will tender a apology if you can counter what I said? Hinduism and semi-nakedness are almost two sides of the same coin. Just look at your statues, drawing etc. They show people wearing dress that is barely covering them.

Look at this dress code?

1613677815726.png

You really are a blunt tool of your masters.

The point being made is regarding the hypocrisy of hinduism, wherein nudity and a sexualised state is virtually synonymous with the act of worship itself. If you think otherwise, you need to go and see some temple carvings. Other religions would be consistent with their own tenets in denying sexualisation of religious symbols. Hinduism is being hypocritical.

I would love to meet these millennial woke hindus in the west who chat crap like this:

"it's disrespectful to our religion when an idol is used for promoting something which people sexualize, no one's even blaming her we just want her to realise that it comes off as disrespectful to a whole religion."

Alrighty then..

images.jpeg

Seems like stupidity is your basic character. The point could be whatever... but only a fool will not understand the reason of use of the half naked idol deliberately was nothing but well intended trolling to insult a religion. The same act that gets you guys on fire all the time. So first practice and the preach.
You really are a blunt tool of your masters.

The point being made is regarding the hypocrisy of hinduism, wherein nudity and a sexualised state is virtually synonymous with the act of worship itself. If you think otherwise, you need to go and see some temple carvings. Other religions would be consistent with their own tenets in denying sexualisation of religious symbols. Hinduism is being hypocritical.

Your statemt says" semi nakedness and Hinduism are two sides of the same coin". Let me ask you have you seen any Hindus or anyone..being semi naked today? Have you seen any Hindu women semi naked on roads ?
Even a 4 year kid will understand these idols are centuries old and thats how culturally men used to dress....and Except few goddesses, (that too because of certain context, in the story to give you lessons) No goddess have been ever shown to be semi naked. Your are cherry pickjng. What you are doing is from your half knowledge to troll. It's like calling Islam the religion of terrorists because someone doesnt know Islam.So if Educate yourself.
Okay, honestly I will tender a apology if you can counter what I said? Hinduism and semi-nakedness are almost two sides of the same coin. Just look at your statues, drawing etc. They show people wearing dress that is barely covering them.

Look at this dress code?

View attachment 717525

Your statemt says" semi nakedness and Hinduism are two sides of the same coin". Let me ask you have you seen any Hindus or anyone..being semi naked today? Have you seen any Hindu women semi naked on roads ?
Even a 4 year kid will understand these idols are centuries old and thats how culturally people used to dress....and women ? Except few goddesses, that too because of certain context,. No one has been ever shown to be semi naked. What you are doing is from your half knowledge. It's like calling Islam the religion of terrorist because someone doesnt know Islam. Educate yourself.
Explain this part of Indian culture Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom