What's new

Right to public service, initial offerings !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BoOmo_6IMAA8MDB.jpg

This is called reforming the system...

1,2,3 are the most important ones in which the relevant authority take undue time and delays in hope of bribe...

domicile usually dont take more than 1-4 days, as far as Lahore is concern.. so I guess its a fair beginning of the reforms by KP govt of PTI to facilitate services in a certain time-frame.

p.s. what is not mentioned here is the procedure if the relevant officer doesnot obey the time frame? what to do then? @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jazzbot @pkuser2k12 @A.Rafay

Last edited:
Priorities are right unlike Punjab govt. which is building 'mega projects' by borrowing money.

Too bad our people fall for these gimmicks.

Priorities are right unlike Punjab govt. which is building 'mega projects' by borrowing money.

Too bad our people fall for these gimmicks.
Because domicile is one time need while travelling is a daily one........I hope this would clarify so as to why people "fall" for that.

Because domicile is one time need while travelling is a daily one........I hope this would clarify so as to why people "fall" for that.

Its not only about domicile. If you look in a broader context, its about making public dealings with govt officials easy. How many times have you been to a govt. office for your need? I went to a govt hospital two days back for getting polio vaccinated and it took me 2-2.5 hours just to get 2 drops of that freaking vaccinations even though there were only 3-5 people in queue. That's the culture our govts. provincial and federal should strive to end. And yes these needs from govt. departments are not 'One Time' as you say.

Plus I have stated in another thread that its a good idea building a metro train but by your OWN resources. If you are going to borrow money, than this money should be used in more productive way which can create jobs and benefits the economy in return.

We can build all the metros and fly overs we want by borrowed money, but the reality is that we do not deserve such 'luxuries' with the present situation of our economy.

Its not only about domicile. If you look in a broader context, its about making public dealings with govt officials easy. How many times have you been to a govt. office for your need? I went to a govt hospital two days back for getting polio vaccinated and it took me 2-2.5 hours just to get 2 drops of that freaking vaccinations even though there were only 3-5 people in queue. That's the culture our govts. provincial and federal should strive to end. And yes these needs from govt. departments are not 'One Time' as you say.

Plus I have stated in another thread that its a good idea building a metro train but by your OWN resources. If you are going to borrow money, than this money should be used in more productive way which can create jobs and benefits the economy in return.

We can build all the metros and fly overs we want by borrowed money, but the reality is that we do not deserve such 'luxuries' with the present situation of our economy.
I am a public servant myself......

All the more reasons for your to acknowledge the need of this public service act.
I didn't say that this project is not useful but compared this project with the one you were mentioning.

says supporter of leaders both sharifs who are notorious for there affairs which are well know throughout the 90's
Their affairs are in rumors, not converting into pregnancies....

Back
Top Bottom