What's new

Rifts erupt in PTI Punjab, again

Zaneesh852

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1103580325-1.gif

Tug war intensify between Ch Serwer and Aleem Khan group. SMQ and JKT coming closer but the power struggle between the leadership in Punjab is making things worse from Imran Khan who is maintaining a policy of pleasing everyone.

@notorious_eagle So this is what your were talking about.

This is the reason why I call Imran Khan (politically) an incompetent leader. He might be a good person with good intentions but he just isn't able to pull the right cards at the right time.
Thus people like me are left with Nawaz and his cronies.

This is the reason why I call Imran Khan (politically) an incompetent leader. He might be a good person with good intentions but he just isn't able to pull the right cards at the right time.

Please don't vote for PML N!

The problem, I believe, is the parliamentary democracy system in its current implementation in Pakistan.

Votes are swayed by feudal pressure, cash hand-outs and even just meals.

A person like IK, who seemed like an uncompromising idealist at first, had to realize that he needs "electables" --- that's where things get fishy. That's when the initial group of people who believed in PTI's founding principles were sidelined for more familiar faces, who were either very wealthy or politically prominent (Aleem Khan, JT, etc.). At that point, PTI stopped being that "different" from the other parties. I still believe it is overall less corrupt and more competent than the rest, but one would have hoped that the difference would have been starker. PTI lost the moral high ground when it inducted people of dubious wealth into its highest ranks, sidelining most founding members who had stood by IK when he was a political nobody.

Pakistan does not need a marginal improvement. The need of the hour is a massive and radical reformation of most State institutions, an upgradation of the Constitution, a heavily technocrat-based govt, etc.

Please don't vote for PML N!

The problem, I believe, is the parliamentary democracy system in its current implementation in Pakistan.

Votes are swayed by feudal pressure, cash hand-outs and even just meals.

A person like IK, who seemed like an uncompromising idealist at first, had to realize that he needs "electables" --- that's where things get fishy. That's when the initial group of people who believed in PTI's founding principles were sidelined for more familiar faces, who were either very wealthy or politically prominent (Aleem Khan, JT, etc.). At that point, PTI stopped being that "different" from the other parties. I still believe it is overall less corrupt and more competent than the rest, but one would have hoped that the difference would have been starker. PTI lost the moral high ground when it inducted people of dubious wealth into its highest ranks, sidelining most founding members who had stood by IK when he was a political nobody.

Pakistan does not need a marginal improvement. The need of the hour is a massive and radical reformation of most State institutions, an upgradation of the Constitution, a heavily technocrat-based govt, etc.
Ever since I saw PTI becoming like the other parties, I lost all hope in Pakistan.

PTI was the last hope for Pakistan and now we have lost it. I hate to say it but our country won't be getting better even in the next 100 years. As for technocrats, no one is going to allow them into these potions because our society is NOT merit based.

To be honest, I am tired of this . Every leader is corrupt and those who are not corrupt never get the chance to use their skills. It is an endless cycle of bad governance.

Any one who still has any hope left is living in la la land, in my opinion.

Ever since I saw PTI becoming like the other parties, I lost all hope in Pakistan.

PTI was the last hope for Pakistan and now we have lost it. I hate to say it but our country won't be getting better even in the next 100 years. As for technocrats, no one is going to allow them into these potions because our society is NOT merit based.

To be honest, I am tired of this . Every leader is corrupt and those who are not corrupt never get the chance to use their skills. It is an endless cycle of bad governance.

Any one who still has any hope left is living in la la land, in my opinion.

I feel your pain. Trust me.

From military dictators to so-called revolutionary politicians, everyone has in the end fought for their myopic and entrenched interests.

Agreed

But you might want to see what's happening in PML-N. The Forward Block in PML-N has come forward, and bashed Ishaq Dar in his speech today. They are opening new offices and moving away from PML-N. PML-N right now is facing a much bigger internal rift than PTI, and keep in mind PML-N is in Government and despite handing out Billions to these MNA's they are still not happy.

There is no competent PTI leadership in Punjab.... looks like Punjab will fall again to PMLN.

PTI is imran khan .. rest of them are just bunch of crooks every body knows about it and they will disappear with the time, some of them are inplanted by other parties and whenever PTI will rise these guys will be there to take it down

Back
Top Bottom