What's new

Riding a tiger: China's resurging foreign policy aggression

China saved you from imperial invaders you seem very ungreatful is all I can say to you. You need to calm down a little. I say again I do not believe that you will find a more faire nation in the world and you should try to reolve your differences peacefully with respect to each other.
1. No, China are not strong enough to save Any One from US.imperial , see Korea still separate, and if China did not help, we still stay under French control, and that's not so bad, French did not massacre us and kept VN sovereighty in one piece .

2.We realy respect China, see Phillipine, they treat CHina Gov. even worse than VN.

btw: if Pakistan located in VN and Phillipine position, you will surely be China's enemy and will be assimilated :lol:

i will pick china as my freind any day of the week from my experiences

i will pick china as my freind any day of the week from my experiences
Sure, every one can be China's friend, and CHina will surely not harm Pakistan. But China will make many trouble to VN and Phillipine, coz it have lots of Oil in SCS (East sea) and China greedy want it :lol:

i dont know whats up with you vitnamese dont even know why you come on pdf we will never hear a bad word against china. Ive told you go and behave or be spanked. China does not need to negotiate with you peacefully but they are doing their best. You on the other hand are jumping up and down. You are lucky its china who is dealing with you peacefully if it was any barbaric superpower like america they would just murder thousands of you like they did before.

i dont know whats up with you vitnamese dont even know why you come on pdf we will never hear a bad word against china. Ive told you go and behave or be spanked. China does not need to negotiate with you peacefully but they are doing their best. You on the other hand are jumping up and down. You are lucky its china who is dealing with you peacefully if it was any barbaric superpower like america they would just murder thousands of you like they did before.
1/ oh, our trouble with China happend Thousand years ago. lots of wars happned, but they always lost, and we always respect them even after defeated them.China treat us very bad, coz they want to dominate us to expand to the South, but they can not, so they try to weaken our power every day.

2/China is not so Powerful as you think, that why, they need the negotiation, if they stronger than us, they surely will robe our Islands without saying any words like 1974 and 1988.

3/US.respect VN now, they're helping VN alot, but CHina still very bad to VN and Phillipne, coz they greedy want our resouces, so, to us: US. is better than China now.

Vitnam does not like to be bullied around ...........it doesnt matter if its America or China........
They fight for which is theirs...........
China has trouble with lots of its neighbours.......Wat kind of peaceful thing is that????

1/ oh, our trouble with China happend Thousand years ago. lots of wars happned, but they always lost, and we always respect them even after defeated them.China treat us very bad, coz they want to dominate us to expand to the South, but they can not, so they try to weaken our power every day.

2/China is not so Powerful as you think, that why, they need the negotiation, if they stronger than us, they surely will robe our Islands without saying any words like 1974 and 1988.

3/US.respect VN now, they're helping VN alot, but CHina still very bad to VN and Phillipne, coz they greedy want our resouces, so, to us: US. is better than China now.

Ok but america is our enemy. If you are american freind you are our enemy

Ha ha ha this just proves you are a slave nation. You whore yourself to the highest bidder without any shame for the millions of Vietnamese they massacred. Vietnamese lives are always dirt cheap.

A slave nation challenging China in our South China Sea? Chinese support our government that delivers more nukes to Vietnam. A quick end for low class nation.

And after nuking Vitnam.........it will be hard to find china on the map

Well, if you don't deal with China in about the same way or even in a special way than you deal with US, you will be in the middle of a conflict that u created upon yourself and probably might be the first victim of. The only way for you to stop that from happening, is to join China and be a part of it like it suppose to be.

We overcame 4 war:
1. France old imperialism 1945-1954.
2. America new imperialism 1960 - 1975.
3. Pol pot Kh'mer rouge 1976-1978.
4. China's Invader 1979-1991.

We know who are our friends and who are our enemy.

No no no. You got the order wrong.

1) 111 BCE - 1644 AD Han Chinese rule

2) 1645 - 1886 Manchu Chinese vassalage

3) 1887 - 1954 Imperial French colonialism

4) 1955 - 1975 America unapologetically massacres 3 million Vietnamese

5) 2011 Cannot break VN-US cooperation

...is an accurate description of Vietnam history.

Secondly if China is so mighty peaceful..... Why dont they just leave their claim?????

Others countries dont trust China .......lol thats ur Image .....u made it ..........no wonder why they dont want any joint venture thing having china in it.

Good luck with ur neighbours.......

Yet China is ranked MUCH higher than India on the Global Peace Index. :lol:

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But they did not burn our history book, assimilated us like CHina did, and the best thing is Us.respects VN now, they give us the right to Enrich uranium any time we want, even Korea, Japan can not have this permission from US , and they also help us in nuclear electricity :smokin:

The effect of Agent Orange was so brutal that I'm surprised that the current generation of Vietnamese forgives it already. I guess that is good. But, I just cannot understand why being sprayed by toxic herbicide that kills and mutates babies is better than having your book burned or assimilating you. Also, I think one must remember that all these freebies that US gives to Vietnam is not free. For one, all the nuclear agreements likely enrich US firms. For another, who knows if US is just trying to exploit technologies that are deemed too risky in the US itself. A country that could actually overcome its conscience and killed innocent people indiscriminately with biological weapons should always have its generosity questioned.

No no no. You got the order wrong.

1) 111 BCE - 1644 AD Han Chinese rule

2) 1645 - 1886 Manchu Chinese vassalage

3) 1887 - 1954 Imperial French colonialism

4) 1955 - 1975 America unapologetically massacres 3 million Vietnamese

5) 2011 Cannot break VN-US cooperation

...is an accurate description of Vietnam history.

Only 3 million is a lie. Agent Orange was used not only to "destroy jungle hideouts" but for a far more insidious purpose: destroying cropland to force farmers to the city, increasing US control over South Vietnam and depriving the Viet Cong of recruits. How many people died of disease or starvation during the Vietnam War? No one will ever know, but the number might go past 15 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

"The US began to target food crops in October 1962, primarily using Agent Blue. In 1965, 42 percent of all herbicide spraying was dedicated to food crops.[5] Rural-to-urban migration rates dramatically increased in South Vietnam, as peasants escaped the destruction and famine in the countryside by fleeing to the U.S.-dominated cities. The urban population in South Vietnam more than tripled: from 2.8 million people in 1958, to 8 million by 1971. The rapid flow of people led to a fast-paced and uncontrolled urbanization; an estimated 1.5 million people were living in Saigon slums, while many South Vietnamese elites and U.S. personnel lived in luxury.[6]"

But they did not burn our history book, assimilated us like CHina did, and the best thing is Us.respects VN now, they give us the right to Enrich uranium any time we want, even Korea, Japan can not have this permission from US , and they also help us in nuclear electricity :smokin:

As I have posted in other thread: tell us what types of history books the Chinese had burnt of you? When? Where? How many? Who were the authors of the history books? The burnt history is about from which year to which year?

Give us credible sources, or you are a liar!

Assimilate you? What a joke! It was your ancestors who considered China great and superior so they adopted Chinese language/culture. Just like nobody forced Koreans and Japanese to use Chinese and culture, they voluntarily picked it up.

Iran has enriched Uranium, do you want the kind of respect they have? if so go ahead, you mentally challenged!

Back
Top Bottom