What's new

RIA Novosti: Pakistan intends to purchase Russian tanks T-90

Not a good idea.....better to buy t90 systems they require and develop AK further

what the hell are they went stupids or what ?

russia is blackmailing you guys open your eyes man this news is for india nothing to do with pakistan
They should have used some better thing to blackmail. Indian knows it very well that pakistan will not buy a tank which indians have more than 1000. No matter what !! ☺️

Not a good idea.....better to buy t90 systems they require and develop AK further
t-90mc.jpg

Actually it's a good idea. AK capabilities can be analysed and improved with T90 MS presence in the armoury of land forces.

Unknown, disreputable source? Why would Pakistan procure the mainstay of the Indian Army? Can't find any other source — let alone a reputable one — that is reporting on this

Russia to India: Buy our stuff or we will sale it to Pakistan....

Indian reaction: Pakistan ko matt dena...chahay hamari le loo...:lol:
Russia to Pakistan, you kick USA out of central Asia my backyard, I will sell you whatever you need.

How about this one Sir?

Russia to Pakistan, you kick USA out of central Asia my backyard, I will sell you whatever you need.

How about this one Sir?
Russia is indeed quite happy that Uncle Sam stuff his nose into that area which always prove graveyard for invaders.
70% of US soldiers served or serving in Afghanistan addicted to heroine and other stuff lolsss

Russia is indeed quite happy that Uncle Sam stuff his nose into that area which always prove graveyard for invaders.
70% of US soldiers served or serving in Afghanistan addicted to heroine and other stuff lolsss
They are transferring ISIS fighters into that area, challenging russia and China at the same time. Safety of chinese and Russian borders goes under threat, it is the long term strategy of Americans in central Asia. Please put joking aside.

They are transferring ISIS fighters into that area, challenging russia and China at the same time. Safety of chinese and Russian borders goes under threat, it is the long term strategy of Americans in central Asia. Please put joking aside.
They are bringing ISIS for two reasons, one they need some fighters who kill for US and to defame Taliban.
First they will try to gain control of Taliban areas by ISIS and then they will launch a fake operation against ISIS and because they are paid fighters they will leave the area and would be transported to somewhere else or may be next will be Iran.

No more off topic discussion Please.

what the hell are they went stupids or what ?

russia is blackmailing you guys open your eyes man this news is for india nothing to do with pakistan

I absolutely agree.

It'll be awesome if pakistan actually does end up buying it.
Though a very good system, T-90 has been outperformed numerous times by Arjun.
Maybe the corrupt decision makers in India will get a right clean bamboo if this news materializes, alas, if wishes were horses.

Back
Top Bottom