What's new

Revolution for Pakistan

Sayfullah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Day by day Pakistan’s situation is getting worse. With TLP marching to Islamabad, rise in TTP attacks, political instability, civilian government vs establishment, rising inflation, worsening economy and, rupee falling in value the future for Pakistan doesn’t look so bright. The current system has failed the people. No political party is free from corruption and there’s no Justice in Pakistan. Any group turns up and holds the whole country hostage as TLP is doing that right now. If that wasn’t enough, Imran khan and ghq were just feuding over who becomes isi chief. Additionally, almost everyday threats from pdm to send the government home and rising inflation.
Pakistan needs a revolution a PEACEFUL revolution. We need a new system in place! A system that can ensure justice for the poor. A system that can deal with these corrupt elites ruining and looting Pakistan. A peaceful revolution now will save Pakistan from a bloody revolution in the future. With all the troubles we have in Pakistan right now more and more people will be pushed to support a revolution and it will lead to violence.
Parliament should be dissolved and a intern government set up for 90 days. In the meantime we decide what type of new system we want in Pakistan since the existing system failed us. IMO we need a Islamic presidential system. Pakistan was created on the name of Islam not nationalism or secularism. If we stray away from Islam and act secular or nationalistic than we’ll never be successful. We need a system where we have powerful leaders who make good decisions for the public and where there’s Justice for all.

PAKISTAN NEEDS A PEACEFUL ISLAMIC REVOLUTION!

It needs jobs. It needs industry so people have a purpose in life. When the entire neighborhood works hard and no longer accepts open drains on their streets. That is the revolution Pakistan needs.

Pakistan was created on the name of Islam not nationalism or secularism

It was created so we could finally have an identity. Thousands of years of foreign rule, it was necessary. Jinnah used Islam to help him gain leverage, genius.

Day by day Pakistan’s situation is getting worse. With TLP marching to Islamabad, rise in TTP attacks, political instability, civilian government vs establishment, rising inflation, worsening economy and, rupee falling in value the future for Pakistan doesn’t look so bright. The current system has failed the people. No political party is free from corruption and there’s no Justice in Pakistan. Any group turns up and holds the whole country hostage as TLP is doing that right now. If that wasn’t enough, Imran khan and ghq were just feuding over who becomes isi chief. Additionally, almost everyday threats from pdm to send the government home and rising inflation.
Pakistan needs a revolution a PEACEFUL revolution. We need a new system in place! A system that can ensure justice for the poor. A system that can deal with these corrupt elites ruining and looting Pakistan. A peaceful revolution now will save Pakistan from a bloody revolution in the future. With all the troubles we have in Pakistan right now more and more people will be pushed to support a revolution and it will lead to violence.
Parliament should be dissolved and a intern government set up for 90 days. In the meantime we decide what type of new system we want in Pakistan since the existing system failed us. IMO we need a Islamic presidential system. Pakistan was created on the name of Islam not nationalism or secularism. If we stray away from Islam and act secular or nationalistic than we’ll never be successful. We need a system where we have powerful leaders who make good decisions for the public and where there’s Justice for all.

Why do islamists hate pakistani nationalism so much?

Because there's no 'Pakistani nationalism' anywhere. In Pakistan, everyone is literally out for themselves. It's either 'my family vs your family' or 'my tribe vs your tribe' or 'my province vs your province' etc. Islamists can at least see there's a common link between all of these groups (i.e. Islam) so they're running with that.

Nationlism won’t work in a country that’s as ethnically diverse as Pakistan.
If we support nationalism the Pakistani Pashtuns will support afghans blindly, the Pakistani baloch will support afghan and irani baloch blindly and, the Pakistani Punjabis will support Indian Punjabi blindly.
If we start believing in nationalism we won’t ever be united we’ll always be divided.
Pakistan was created on the basis of Islam not nationalism!
Because there's no 'Pakistani nationalism' anywhere. In Pakistan, everyone is literally out for themselves. It's either 'my family vs your family' or 'my tribe vs your tribe' or 'my province vs your province' etc. Islamists can at least see there's a common link between all of these groups (i.e. Islam) so they're running with that.

Because they never supported the idea of Pakistan in the first place. They wanted to live in a united India. But when Pakistan came into being they moved to Pakistan and tried to convert it to their idea of what a Islamic state should be where they could rule unchallenged

Last edited:
Come dude, it is nothing more than shameful and deplorable lapse in Security by COAS, ISI and other agencies which have allowed foreign funded TLP to unleash destabilization in Pakistan. Sorry but some sort of Islamic revolution is not going to STOP CORRUPTION and it is not going to stop shameful, vulgar and disgraceful morality and behavioral issues of individuals in Pakistan. Pakistan society is fast moving into moral bankruptcy of epic proportions. And then they call themselves 'Muslims'. THE IRONY !! :lol:

Such hypocrites people, like those in Pakistan, have been very clearly mentioned and explained in Quran. And some very HARSH words have been used against such people.

Here is another real world example -- Islamic Revolution has NOT STOPPED CORRUPTION Iran, in fact, it has made it worse.

Our people need education and good values

Norway has a very large % of atheists yet they are living their best life. I think this solution of "I need to become more Islamic to find the fix" is a bit myopic. The Islamic empire was a great example a thousand years ago but it translates very loosely now. Its okay to learn from the ones with a better success rate.

Every revolution is built on corpses of previous regimes. There is no peaceful revolution
So where is your Islamic cricket team? My bad there is none 😂😂😂
Islamists can at least see there's a common link between all of these groups (i.e. Islam) so they're running with that.
East and West Pakistan were United as one nation under the banner of Islam but soon realized that it doesn't work.
Nationlism won’t work in a country that’s as ethnically diverse as Pakistan.
If we support nationalism the Pakistani Pashtuns will support afghans blindly, the Pakistani baloch will support afghan and irani baloch blindly and, the Pakistani Punjabis will support Indian Punjabi blindly.
If we start believing in nationalism we won’t ever be united we’ll always be divided.
Pakistan was created on the basis of Islam not nationalism!
Pakistan was created on the basis of Muslim nationalism in India just like Israel was created on Jewish nationalism in Palestine (Zionism)

Last edited:
Because they never supported the idea of Pakistan in the first place. They wanted to live in a united India. But when Pakistan came into being they moved to Pakistan and tried to convert it to their idea of what a Islamic state should be where they could rule unchallenged
Exactly. Objectives Resolution was a disaster and it came from Islamists not Muslim nationalists who created Pakistan
Come dude, it is nothing more than shameful and deplorable lapse in Security by COAS, ISI and other agencies which have allowed foreign funded TLP to unleash destabilization in Pakistan. Sorry but some sort of Islamic revolution is not going to STOP CORRUPTION and it is not going to stop shameful, vulgar and disgraceful morality and behavioral issues of individuals in Pakistan. Pakistan society is fast moving into moral bankruptcy of epic proportions. And then they call themselves 'Muslims'. THE IRONY !! :lol:

Such hypocrites people, like those in Pakistan, have been very clearly mentioned and explained in Quran. And some very HARSH words have been used against such people.

Here is another real world example -- Islamic Revolution has NOT STOPPED CORRUPTION Iran, in fact, it has made it worse.
Islamic rule doesn't lead to progress anywhere in the world and still Islamists are convinced that it is the best solution 😂😂😂
Norway has a very large % of atheists yet they are living their best life. I think this solution of "I need to become more Islamic to find the fix" is a bit myopic. The Islamic empire was a great example a thousand years ago but it translates very loosely now. Its okay to learn from the ones with a better success rate.
Well said. You don't need religion to have a functioning human society. I am from Norway and a living example of that:
4B58D1AF-EE7B-4AD0-BDD3-DE943562AB34.png
7B421A92-AAB6-46E1-B5CB-C2E896601539.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom