What's new

Revival of Khalistan

Don't get sensationalist dear. He just argued about his signature and I was also about to say the same to Imran bhai that his signature is very controversial and may hurt religious sentiments of many members.

:tdown:

Care to translate for those of us who don't know urdu?

Google translate came up with this:
"Disorder found religion sake of Allah"

:)

Imran Bhai is older than most of us here and has much more experience. He does not need to be educated about religion or patriotism as im sure he knows what he is doing. Tell him to mind his own business and not go around being the torch bearer of Islam.

In fact I saw another member saying the same about his signature. Being older or senior has nothing to do with his signature. If some one's signature is offending to some one then he reserves the right to raise his objections.

U SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP.

Watch ur dirty mouth.

Im disrespectin nobody just correcting him.......

Looks like ur tiny brains cant comprehend tht?
About brain . son i have more brain then a ignorant personal attacking retard like u who believes in pigeon sent by ISI to spy.

post reported, personal attack, grow up and come back.

Care to translate for those of us who don't know urdu?

Google translate came up with this:
"Disorder found religion sake of Allah"

After this translation from Google translator do we need more elaboration?

:disagree:

man its mine sign if you have problim report to webby or asim he will edit it not i like it.and please don't fight i am brainless a simple humen.

or please koi pather se na mary mery bhai (dainosar)ko.lollllllll

man its mine sign if you have problim report to webby or asim he will edit it not i like it.and please don't fight i am brainless a simple humen.

or please koi pather se na mary mery bhai (dainosar)ko.lollllllll

koi baat nehi bhaijan aap ke liye pathar bhi kha lenge :P

so are they trying to make Khalistan again? too bad we don't have Zia Ul Haq this time lol

@ topic

hahahaha

tusi baray mazakiye ho - baray mazakiye ho

:rofl:

WILL YOU CARE TO SHUT UP, Imran Bhai is a senior member here and has much more brains than you can ever dream to have. Learn to respect senior members and people older than you. Imran Bhai sorry to you from my side.

ATTACK POST.....REPORTED.

@Desiman

You seem a bit fidgety today. Just lay back, relax and enjoy the show. These threads are always good for a few laughs.

:pop::pop:

Every Sikh I know in my school supports Khalistan.

We even have a flag for Khalistan on the wall dedicated to flags around the world.

Well, whatever the scenario is, good luck.

ITS not good for any one of us to devide india or pakistan its much risky of each other.i really don't know why we dance on khalistan but same happen with us in balochistan BD we behave other way.look at our home man we are already a state of blood. last 3 days we got 150 killings in our home.

Every Sikh I know in my school supports Khalistan.

We even have a flag for Khalistan on the wall dedicated to flags around the world.

Well, whatever the scenario is, good luck.

so give them a piece of land to ur sikh friends in school,and let them to raise their flag.atleast i shud know how much u care abt them.indian thinks about india and pakistani will think abt pak.:cheers::cheers:

@Desiman

You seem a bit fidgety today. Just lay back, relax and enjoy the show. These threads are always good for a few laughs.

:pop::pop:

ya came back from vacation and work is bugging me lol i think that is rubbing of here. I dont mind the laughs until they dont start talking about stupid issues again.

so give them a piece of land to ur sikh friends in school,and let them to raise their flag.atleast i shud know how much u care abt them.indian thinks about india and pakistani will think abt pak.:cheers::cheers:

Well, you probably don't understand the scenario here.

I live in a town with a huge minority of Sikhs. And that minority is absolutely humongous. Obviously, they would have a hand in representation and so they use Khalistan to represent themselves, not India.

Only reason why a Pakistani would give a crap is because it would give an advantage to Pakistan as there would be some space between India and that space would give a geographical advantage. And that is the reason why ISI helped Khalistani militants during the 80's.

Back
Top Bottom