What's new

Revival of Khalistan

That is hilarious. A raghead became Indian president so how will Khalsa establish itself? Too much treason, just a joke now

i hope you know the term you used is highly racist and i have reported you post. Good luck and good bye.

ohhhhhhhhhhh 500th thread on khalistan. damn its a daed issue

First correct ur sign its opposite of wat Holy Quran says.
2) Atleast spell it right ....... its dead.
3)I heard indian minister chadim param talking about sikh militants raising there heads........
PEACE

Now you have qualifiers of true Sikh and false Sikh. It does not work well just like good Taliban and bad.
:cheers:

So ur compairing sikhs with Taliban?
Hilarious.......
People who defended their sacred place of worship maybe terrorists to people like u(hindus)..... but not to real sikhs themselves.

sir,

Just read my post again it is the "Pakistani Nationalist" who is ridiculing and harassing a "Sikh" gentleman that offended me.

Its not about internal or external matter but a member who is bullying and abusing a innocent Sikh Gentleman.

How can he make fun of a Sikh by calling him "Not a true Sikh"

Also, he don't care about Sikhs just wanna post troll and flame.

thanks

Wat?
U need a check up from some sound doctor buddy.

First correct ur sign its opposite of wat Holy Quran says.
2) Atleast spell it right ....... its dead.
3)I heard indian minister chadim param talking about sikh militants raising there heads........
PEACE

WILL YOU CARE TO SHUT UP, Imran Bhai is a senior member here and has much more brains than you can ever dream to have. Learn to respect senior members and people older than you. Imran Bhai sorry to you from my side.

Hope these pics answer everyones doubts and queries here..
indiaC.gif

Indian_army_soldier_aim.jpg

_42497615_sikhs_afp416.jpg

Nice pics hope these join the class of Indra's body guard.

:)

WILL YOU CARE TO SHUT UP, Imran Bhai is a senior member here and has much more brains than you can ever dream to have. Learn to respect senior members and people older than you. Imran Bhai sorry to you from my side.

Don't get sensationalist dear. He just argued about his signature and I was also about to say the same to Imran bhai that his signature is very controversial and may hurt religious sentiments of many members.

:tdown:

Don't get sensationalist dear. He just argued about his signature and I was also about to say the same to Imran bhai that his signature is very controversial and may hurt religious sentiments of many members.

:tdown:

Imran Bhai is older than most of us here and has much more experience. He does not need to be educated about religion or patriotism as im sure he knows what he is doing. Tell him to mind his own business and not go around being the torch bearer of Islam.

WILL YOU CARE TO SHUT UP, Imran Bhai is a senior member here and has much more brain than you can ever dream to have. Learn to respect senior members and people older than you. Imran Bhai sorry to you from my side.

U SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP.

Watch ur dirty mouth.

Im disrespectin nobody just correcting him.......

Looks like ur tiny brains cant comprehend tht?
About brain . son i have more brain then a ignorant personal attacking retard like u who believes in pigeon sent by ISI to spy.

Back
Top Bottom