What's new

Revenge by Pakistani Pashtuns: Private war breaks out on Pak-Afghan border

Secur, yara, Armstrong has some really strange fetishes! :blink:

As Psychology is one of my areas of interest and learning , I can treat him for free with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy :rofl: Unless of course , he a necrophiliac :what:

Tajiks are irrelevant without the monetary support of our neighbors, eastern and western. And then the Uzbeks are pure trouble makers. Whatever, we will eventually handle them all. There can be no peace.

Yes , what is Tajikistan without the support of our eastern neighbor ? It cant create trouble for us unless aided by them , just like they leased out a whole base to them for supporting Northern Alliance - another enemy of ours , not pondering over the consequences what would happen to them if an hostile act is done from their territory by anyone against our forces ... Why , Its pure hate !

As Psychology is one of my areas of interest and learning , I can treat him for free with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy :rofl: Unless of course , he a necrophiliac :what:

Ahh hell no ! :blink:

I confess that I may have cannibalistic tendencies especially for sweet Pashtun meat ! :devil:

But I ain't into that sh*t ! :hitwall:

Ahh hell no ! :blink:

I confess that I may have cannibalistic tendencies especially for sweet Pashtun meat ! :devil:

But I ain't into that sh*t ! :hitwall:

I knew it ! :devil: I even understand the context in which you mentioned " meat " ... Gladly for you , Zarvan is not here otherwise he would have sentenced you to 100 lashes for these fantasies - with full force of course ! :P

Alright boys ranging from 8-12. Watch out for Armstrong. :rofl:

Armstong " The Cannibal " Think Tank incoming ! :rofl:

I knew it ! :devil: I even understand the context in which you mentioned " meat " ... Gladly for you , Zarvan is not here otherwise he would have sentenced you to 100 lashes for these fantasies - with full force of course ! :P

Armstong " The Cannibal " Think Tank incoming ! :rofl:

One may never know that might be Zarvan's fetish ! :fie:

LoL, **** that.

Like I will sell my brother.

He was like, We will be hostile to India if you support us.

I was like yo, India is no sweat, we don't sell out our own people.

LOL

Some enthusiastic people get carried away and think PDF is website portal for Pakistan Foreign Ministry

:lol:

And then there is opposite extreme; there was a user called "fundamentalist" ..... As taleban minded as they come. Man I'm worried he is sitting next to hakimullah mehsud or something. Crazy mofo

One may never know that might be Zarvan's fetish ! :fie:

Then , I am putting you in solitary confinement for a period lasting not less than 3 months or until the time we diagnose what sort of fetish you have for the safety of the said man who may be in danger from you ... :D

Some enthusiastic people get carried away and think PDF is website portal for Pakistan Foreign Ministry

:lol:

Dude, honestly. Even the older people from enemy countries don't behave like dip shits.

I entertain the the younger people, because they think their diplomacy on the forum will affect actual policies of countries.

I mean as much as it is real to them is as much as it is a game to me.

I agree, disagree, laugh and enjoy.

Because the Pashtuns of Afghanistan will never sell their souls to the devil. On the other hand, the Farsiwans and the Uzbeks will sell their mom for a penny!

I say, annex southern Afghanistan, and wreck havoc on North till all of them return back to their own countries. Afghanistan belongs to Pashtuns of Afghanistan. :P

If we go by the concept of lar aw bar yaw Pashtun... then their land belongs to us and ours with them... Time to unite all Pashtuns in one Pakistan. :pakistan:

This is the map they propose by the way... if you go to the forum you will see it all the time. Note the western parts of Pakistan in it:

afgflag23wr.gif

By the way Afghanistan will never reach that level of sophistication... why not invite us to invade? :azn:

Are you talking about the guy with 'Khoraisan' or something as his nick who started all lovey dovey with Pakistanis are my brothers & we should whoop Pashtun arse & then turned into a suicide troll when he say Pakistanis wouldn't buy into it ! :undecided:

Only me and sher malang countered him, the rest of the members were quite soft on him because he was talking about friendship with pakistan.

@Abu Zolfiqar, mate I'm fond of bankrupting my competition, instead of shooting them. I'm sure that we can some how influence the supply of food inside of Afghanistan and use other economic measure to starve them. A hungry man can not fight. Doesn't matter, how many of those lower life forms suffer and die, as long as we can make a point!

Even a starving and dying Afghan would not bow down his head to you. You think they are not dying and starving due to war , destruction and poverty for last 3 decades? These people have unbelievable patience and stamina that a burger-khor pathan like you would never possess. You dont need to talk about afghanistan, many pakistanis are of opinion that your waziristan should be nuked or it should be depopulated to finish the TTP once and for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom