What's new

Revenge by Pakistani Pashtuns: Private war breaks out on Pak-Afghan border

Because the Pashtuns of Afghanistan will never sell their souls to the devil. On the other hand, the Farsiwans and the Uzbeks will sell their mom for a penny!

I say, annex southern Afghanistan, and wreck havoc on North till all of them return back to their own countries. Afghanistan belongs to Pashtuns of Afghanistan. :P

Hardly any at all. The main reason why as a force, it's seen as anti Pashtun. Which is why even some anti taleban Pakhtuns were pushed towards supporting or accepting taleban

The ground reality

@ Abu Zolfiqar

Can you give the link to that thread where you battled the fat Afghan chick in a debate.

Dude, that was so hilarious.

Please, post it for everyone to see.

I had Webby delete that thread simply because it only brought negative energy.

Plus, some crazy vigilante idiot on this forum (i dont know who) noted down the name of one of the afghan people (a girl) and sent her a nasty facebook message threatening her with beatings and rapes and things like that.

She contacted me in fear and requested that her name at least be edited out; and she asked very politely and also apologized on behalf of her cousin who was saying those anti-Pakistan things. So i decided just shut down the whole thread and delete.

at the time it was funny but looking back, it wasn't productive at all

Because the Pashtuns of Afghanistan will never sell their souls to the devil. On the other hand, the Farsiwans and the Uzbeks will sell their mom for a penny!

I say, annex southern Afghanistan, and wreck havoc on North till all of them return back to their own countries. Afghanistan belongs to Pashtuns of Afghanistan. :P

Hainnn ! :blink:

Afghanistan belongs as much to the Tajiks, the Uzbeks & the Hazaras as it does to the Pashtuns ! :undecided:

Some Tajik member joined a few months ago, and he was like If Pakistan supports us ******* the Pashtuns in Afghanistan we will always support them.

I was like whaaat?

I was like Pashtuns is our Pakistani people, sorry but no. He was like, we Tajiks will become best friends with your nation If you help us defeat the Pashtuns, and make Khorasan.

I was like yeah buddy. Not happening. **** off.

Some members probably remember that guy.

But anyway, it's weird to see some Pashtuns here kissing NA boots.

err..he was a troll, he first said that they want alliance with Pakistan but later added that they will invade Pakistan :rofl:

LoL, **** that.

Like I will sell my brother.

He was like, We will be hostile to India if you support us.

I was like yo, India is no sweat, we don't sell out our own people.

LOL

Some Tajik member joined a few months ago, and he was like If Pakistan supports us ******* the Pashtuns in Afghanistan we will always support them.

I was like whaaat?

I was like Pashtuns is our Pakistani people, sorry but no. He was like, we Tajiks will become best friends with your nation If you help us defeat the Pashtuns, and make Khorasan.

Are you talking about the guy with 'Khoraisan' or something as his nick who started all lovey dovey with Pakistanis are my brothers & we should whoop Pashtun arse & then turned into a suicide troll when he say Pakistanis wouldn't buy into it ! :undecided:

Tajiks are irrelevant without the monetary support of our neighbors, eastern and western. And then the Uzbeks are pure trouble makers. Whatever, we will eventually handle them all. There can be no peace.

I was like whaaat?

Back
Top Bottom