What's new

Reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
:))) Ahhh Truth coming out of your mouth.

So you are either Iranian (which is a scant posibility) or a Bhartya :)

Anyway for your information a number of thousands Afghans in Iran are limited to their camps. They are in no position to take over Iranian population in terms of Jobs.

are you deliberately misspelling bharatiya you pakya?

Of course i am Iranian, look at the two beautiful flags underneath my user name.

There are millions of them working in Iran and they work for really low amounts, which makes a lot of Iranians unemployed.

:) How they get jobs over Iranians in their camps in Iran????

Many Iranians are dreaming about this map. Dont be fooled by this "Abi" guy, they pretend to be our friends but this is what they really want.

Please, don't flatter yourself, no Iranian would like to take over those countries. To the east you have poverty, tribal mentality and the Taliban, to the North you have ex soviet states. Like i said on the first few pages, they separated from Iran hundreds of years ago, we are not the same people anymore.

I am not pretending to be your friend, in fact i dislike you.

are you deliberately misspelling bharatiya you pakya?

The words in local languages can be translated in anyway in English.

There are no hard and fast rules for adding one or other alphabets.

Anyway i dint know that you guys use an "I" in between T and Y.

There is no word like pakya used for Pakistanis on the other hand your Own Bharti media uses the word Bhartya and also Bharti for Indians.

Many Iranians are dreaming about this map. Dont be fooled by this "Abi" guy, they pretend to be our friends but this is what they really want and they want the eastern parts to go to India. Foolish people, they dont relaize that Indians are best friends of Israel.

Abi didn't post this map... I did...

There is no word like pakya used for Pakistanis on the other hand your Own Bharti media uses the word Bhartya and also Bharti for Indians.

if our media uses the word bhartya, then they also use the word pakya.

i like pakya, excellent slang value.

Bharitiya and Bhartya sound different, don't they?

Yes I know, I was talking about Iranian mentality. A lot of them are dreaming about Greater Iran which includes parts of Pakistan.

Yeah, all of us are dreaming of taking in millions of impoverished people with tribal mentality. I almost forgot the Taliban too, we cannot wait to share our country with them.

Yeah, all of us are dreaming of taking in millions of impoverished people with tribal mentality. I almost forgot the Taliban too, we cannot wait to share our country with them.

You forget, pakistan is the center of the world and every single power on earth is schemeing againt them :lol::lol::lol:

We dont want to share our country with millions of hardcore shia clerics or anti-islamic persians speaking against Islam in every forum nor do we want to share our country with 900 million hindus.

We are Pakistanis, we have our Pakistan and it will always stay Pakistan inshAllah.

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom