What's new

Reunification of India and Pakistan only solution to Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regard to the Northeast, he said these areas had been ignored for long and employment and job opportunities had to be created there.

Yes, please resolve that.

We already had enough of this ULFA nonsense.

He is correct about the British part however.

Although, both nations have come too far to unite now. Each have their unique set of problems. Combine them together, then we may see a disaster.

We cannot change people's views (bigots) overnight. It's impossible.

In my opinion, Kashmir should simply be left as status quo. That's all I can say about it.

Move on.

You're not getting ****. Be happy with the scraps that you have.

Why then Jinnah called Pakistan moth-eaten? Was it that he knew more than you, most certainly...

You're not getting ****. Be happy with the scraps that you have.

But still Pakistanis complain that they didn't get enough land during partition. :lol:

NEW DELHI: Press Council of India (India) chairperson justice Markandey Katju today said that the only solution to the Kashmir problem is reunification of India and Pakistan under a strong and "modern-minded" government which will not tolerate bigotry.

"The cause of the Kashmir problem is the partition of India on a totally bogus basis - the two nation theory, that Hindus and Muslims are separate nations....I don't recognise Pakistan as a legitimate country because the whole basis is the two nation theory and I don't accept the two nation theory," he said.

"Therefore the one and only solution to the Kashmir problem or the militancy problem in Pakistan is the reunification of India and Pakistan under a strong, central, secular, modern-minded government which just doesn't tolerate bigotry," he said and added that such a government would deal with fanaticism with an iron hand.

Addressing a seminar organised by the South Asia Media Commission here, he said that the two nation theory was encouraged by the British post 1857 to create rift between Hindus and Muslims.

"Many of my Pakistan friends, they agree now that what nonsense this two nation theory is....the entire ploy was by the English and you people are a bunch of idiots," Katju said.

Katju said that "90 per cent of Indians are idiots" who can be easily taken for a ride and added that it was very easy for mischievous people to incite riots even today.

"Before 1857, there was zero percent communalism. Today 80 percent Hindus and 80 percent Muslims are communal. This is the harsh bitter truth, I am telling you," Katju said.

"Why am I saying such harsh things, I don't want to demoralise Indian people, I love Indian people, I love you all. I want you to prosper, I don't want you to remain fools. I want you to understand the whole game," he said.

Katju said that even the educated people in India voted in elections on caste or sectarian lines which showed how backward people are.

"I am saying all this because you need a big blow on your head to bring you to your senses, how backward you are. Unless you come to your senses and realise that you were taken for a ride by the British and later on by many communal forces which kept going on about Hindu-Muslim, the Kashmir problem cannot be solved," he said.

With regard to the Northeast, he said these areas had been ignored for long and employment and job opportunities had to be created there.

Speaking about the role of the Press Council, Katju said that it only had powers to admonish and censure about which not many people bothered. He said that Press Council be given more powers.

Reunification of India and Pakistan only solution to Kashmir: Markandey Katju - The Economic Times

What a joke.

I don't support this.

We Pakistanis are different now. Too bad.

I am completely against a merger with India.

We Pakistanis belong with Central Asia with the rest of the "Stans".

NEW DELHI: Press Council of India (India) chairperson justice Markandey Katju today said that the only solution to the Kashmir problem is reunification of India and Pakistan under a strong and "modern-minded" government which will not tolerate bigotry.

"The cause of the Kashmir problem is the partition of India on a totally bogus basis - the two nation theory, that Hindus and Muslims are separate nations....I don't recognise Pakistan as a legitimate country because the whole basis is the two nation theory and I don't accept the two nation theory," he said.

"Therefore the one and only solution to the Kashmir problem or the militancy problem in Pakistan is the reunification of India and Pakistan under a strong, central, secular, modern-minded government which just doesn't tolerate bigotry," he said and added that such a government would deal with fanaticism with an iron hand.

Addressing a seminar organised by the South Asia Media Commission here, he said that the two nation theory was encouraged by the British post 1857 to create rift between Hindus and Muslims.

"Many of my Pakistan friends, they agree now that what nonsense this two nation theory is....the entire ploy was by the English and you people are a bunch of idiots," Katju said.

Katju said that "90 per cent of Indians are idiots" who can be easily taken for a ride and added that it was very easy for mischievous people to incite riots even today.

"Before 1857, there was zero percent communalism. Today 80 percent Hindus and 80 percent Muslims are communal. This is the harsh bitter truth, I am telling you," Katju said.

"Why am I saying such harsh things, I don't want to demoralise Indian people, I love Indian people, I love you all. I want you to prosper, I don't want you to remain fools. I want you to understand the whole game," he said.

Katju said that even the educated people in India voted in elections on caste or sectarian lines which showed how backward people are.

"I am saying all this because you need a big blow on your head to bring you to your senses, how backward you are. Unless you come to your senses and realise that you were taken for a ride by the British and later on by many communal forces which kept going on about Hindu-Muslim, the Kashmir problem cannot be solved," he said.

Speaking about the role of the Press Council, Katju said that it only had powers to admonish and censure about which not many people bothered. He said that Press Council be given more powers.

Reunification of India and Pakistan only solution to Kashmir: Markandey Katju - The Economic Times

What a joke.

I don't support this.

Yeh woh zubaan hai jis say tumhari zubaan bani hai.. woh baat alag hai tumnein us zubaan ko likhne ke liye persian script copy kar li..

yeah hum keh sakte hian ke hamare zuban ohh sorry juban ko copy kerke tum ne sanskrit script apna le

Ofcourse. We all know Pakistan is in central Asia.

Hopefully Pakistan will merge with a country Saudi Arabia or a country with big beards and bigger Kalashnikovs. Then you will truly be at peace.

Ofcourse. We all know Pakistan is in central Asia.

Hopefully Pakistan will merge with a country Saudi Arabia or a country with big beards and bigger Kalashnikovs. Then you will truly be at peace.

Well why are suggesting that as if that is strange idea? Muslims are supposed to be united under a Caliphate.

And by the way Pakistan and Saudi Arabia were one country under Abbasid Caliphate.

Abbasid_Caliphate_most_extant.png

Insh'Allah Pakistan and Saudi Arabia will become one country again.

And what with your comment about beards?

In Islam Muslim men are supposed to keep beards at least one fist long and trim the mustaches.

In Islam it is Haraam to imitate women. Only women have smooth faces.

Example 1: Amir of Khiva (Central Asia)

p06_00020154a.jpg

Example 2: Amir of Bukhara (Central Asia)
alim_khan_emir_of_bukhara._bukhara_uzbekistan._1905-1915.jpg

Mash'Allah, these men really have a sense of manhood.

Unlike your politicans Vajpayee:
220px-Atal_Bihari_Vajpayee.jpg

Why do your leaders want to look like women? Isn't that sick and disgusting?

Be a man, not a woman!

What a joke.

I don't support this.

Stan is sanskrit word mate enjoy your friendship with stans :cheers:

Funniest part is the poster finding refuse in the brand new polemic of IVC is a mohajir!!!

Go figure!

This is like multiplying lame with crazy, the outcome is just too mindboggling. What kind of intelligent life are we dealing with here???

What a Cr@ppy thread.. Getting reunited with Pakistan... Allah Na Kare !!! Tauba Tauba..

Thats totally irrelevant. Pakistan belongs to Central Asia and end of discussion.

"Stan" is actually Farsi.

Really but part of Pakistan has borders with Gujarat and Punjab

Thats totally irrelevant. Pakistan belongs to Central Asia and end of discussion.

"Stan" is actually Farsi.

Every thing has the roots in sanskrit, Regarding your central asian remark.

Just now you said pakistan belongs to Saudi caliphate and now you changed and running behind central asians to take you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom