What's new

Return of Pandits to Kashmir, illegal immigrants on MHA list for Modi

Its been 25 years. A whole knew generation has grown up since then. Do they or are they still willing to go back is the question? what about their houses, are they intact?

That's the point; the state has to be forced to be safe for them if it won't be. The Abdullah Dynasty has to be thrown out, followed by their backdoor owners the Hurriyat. Once they are disposed off, remove Article 370 and let all other Indians flood the valley. Once business picks up, it will become another normal state.

All this is easier said than done. Providing security to Kashmiri Pandits after their return to Kashmir is going to be tough. The sponsored terrorists from across won't allow that to happen. Even if a couple of Pandidts are killed, the entire scheme will come a cropper.

lol...our army is alrdy there ...so pakistan is free to send as many weapons and intruders as many they wish....they all will be killed like stray dogs..
and abt hostilities between the two nation......if pakistan would do something then it will be the sore looser......the whole world knows ..pakistan is the base of terrorism..and if pakistan attack on india then ..tab to sirf aalha hi malik hai...

Ignore him.

He is pretty normal in doing that as his Arab religion hates all others.

See if this is seen as a Hindu nationalist agenda then so be it.

Firstly, Muslims till date have not apologized for the massacre that they did in Kashmir or for that matter anywhere else in the world to any other local community. And on top of that you are saying that Modi and Kashmiri pandits must be hostage to the 'Hindu nationalist' guilt.

My fellow Buddhists even though small numbers, had to flee overnight along with the pandits and Sikhs in the valley from their own land that they lived on for thousands of years.

Why?

Because Muslims want it?

So that is secular?

That is acceptable by these secularist mongrels?

If that is the case, then yes we are all communal.

Because he is no recolonizing some country. He is helping those who lived there always for thousands of years, to return home.

That's the thing I always say:

Secularists are anti-Hindu, anti-Buddhist and anti-Sikh. On top of that, they are anti-India because India is a harmonious combination of all people which these people cannot tolerant.

So those who claim to be secularists are actually anti-India and must be dealt in the same way as one would with a foreign spy.

You are being super unreasonable while stereotyping seculars.
I consider myself secular and I would love an ideal world where these guys can just move back into their homes in Kashmir and everything would be fine after that. But that is just denying the realities. Relocating is hard and if the Kashmiri pandits think that they will be better off back in Kashmir than they are in their new home now then they should be helped with the relocation. But you have to keep in mind that most Pandits left Kashmir in 1989, so there is a whole generation of people who never lived in Kashmir.

I'm not sure if KPs really want to go back to be honest. Some of them surely do but many of them have made a great living outside and won't want to come back for they have nothing to come back to. Many KPs in Jammu don't even know kashmiri. It is probably impossible to settle a huge number of them back in the valley. Tensions will rise at any time. Kashmir Valley is like a powder keg waiting to explode at all times. We Dogras have already sacrificed a lot by first accomodating KPs en masse. Dogra culture is disappearing from Jammu altogether. With large numbers of Kashmiri muslims, I'm not sure if Jammu will be a Dogra city in the future. It isn't just about religion. It's about culture too. Dogras want to protect their culture. What's wrong with that? Kashmir Valley still strongly retains its kashmiri culture because they don't let others move in.
If it is possible to move KPs back to Kashmir, I and most Dogras would fully support this move.
Dear that's not right approach KP forced to leave their houses n their most suitable place in Jnk is Jammu only..... I know Dogras but having influx of migrates does not pose a threat to local culture unless local people want to preserve it for future generations... My own observation is we are lossing roots of culture becoz we spread it as old fashioned stuff particularly guys of our generation n only few are sensitive to preserve culture like u n me .......

Even Kashmiri Pandits are somewhat better off and their voices are being heard. But what about us Dogras? These Kashmiris are migrating en masse to Jammu. There are more muslims and kashmiri muslims (in particular) than ever. Are we supposed to accomodate them? Kashmiri Pandits and muslims get all the jobs. Dogras are being alienated. Kashmiris must learn to not cross certain red lines or else we will push back. The young generation of Dogras has somewhat lost the aggression of our ancestors but if push comes to shove, you can rest assured that Dogras will demand our fair share. It won't be a pretty sight then.
I will be honest.

1. You must be knowing that all Kashmiris(Hindus and Muslims) did not really love the Dogras in the past. Some old habits die hard. But now its changing fast. For Pandits that is - the Muslims still hate you.
2. If you want to protect your way of life, you must go out and protect it. If you want a sample, come to Mattan. You won't believe it's in Kashmir! (Hint: Most temples are still standing, except the most important one that is :P )
3. RSS is reopening in Srinagar. With some state protection I hope - in which case expect things to improve.

I will be honest.

1. You must be knowing that all Kashmiris(Hindus and Muslims) did not really love the Dogras in the past. Some old habits die hard. But now its changing fast. For Pandits that is - the Muslims still hate you.
2. If you want to protect your way of life, you must go out and protect it. If you want a sample, come to Mattan. You won't believe it's in Kashmir! (Hint: Most temples are still standing, except the most important one that is :P )
3. RSS is reopening in Srinagar. With some state protection I hope - in which case expect things to improve.

Of course I am aware that Kashmiris did not like Dogras in the past. I'm sure you also know that Dogras feel the same way toward Kashmiris. If you have lived in jammu you know the "lolay" taunt Kashmiris get. Anyway after living side by side in Jammu, now dogras do make a distinction between Kashmiri pandits and Muslims. It's the Kashmiri Muslims that we don't like not the pandits - at least the new generation. Old timers still dislike KPs.
Yea we have to protect our land I think we all realize that. Thankfully we still make up the majority in the city but in the future, I don't see any option but to push back Kashmiri Muslims somehow if they start to outnumber us. The Gujjars behave themselves as do the Jammu Muslims. It's really the KMs that are alienating the rest of the state. Even jammu Muslims and Shias (Kashmiri and Kargili) don't like Sunni Kashmiri Muslims.

Shiva is your (Islami)God and your "pagan" Hindu's worship the same God too. now, what more you want to know?

Still with your same bakwas padre? How much the ngos paid your chura family to turn to Christ?

Of course I am aware that Kashmiris did not like Dogras in the past. I'm sure you also know that Dogras feel the same way toward Kashmiris. If you have lived in jammu you know the "lolay" taunt Kashmiris get. Anyway after living side by side in Jammu, now dogras do make a distinction between Kashmiri pandits and Muslims. It's the Kashmiri Muslims that we don't like not the pandits - at least the new generation. Old timers still dislike KPs.
Yea we have to protect our land I think we all realize that. Thankfully we still make up the majority in the city but in the future, I don't see any option but to push back Kashmiri Muslims somehow if they start to outnumber us. The Gujjars behave themselves as do the Jammu Muslims. It's really the KMs that are alienating the rest of the state. Even jammu Muslims and Shias (Kashmiri and Kargili) don't like Sunni Kashmiri Muslims.
Yeah the famous lolay taunt :D Never lived in Jammu much but know it well. The mutual hate between the Pandits and the Dogras made the Pandit exodus so easy. But then our people had not yet woken up to the real threat. Now they have. Hence many members of Panun Kashmir are Dogras.

The KM leadership knows this and hence is beginning to get jittery. Things are turning worse for them everyday - stronger border control, fewer incentive to riot and kill, advanced intel networks, growing pro Indian sentiment - the list is endless.

The Shias hate the KMs more than any of you ever can. :P

Yeah the famous lolay taunt :D Never lived in Jammu much but know it well. The mutual hate between the Pandits and the Dogras made the Pandit exodus so easy. But then our people had not yet woken up to the real threat. Now they have. Hence many members of Panun Kashmir are Dogras.

The KM leadership knows this and hence is beginning to get jittery. Things are turning worse for them everyday - stronger border control, fewer incentive to riot and kill, advanced intel networks, growing pro Indian sentiment - the list is endless.

The Shias hate the KMs more than any of you ever can. :P

LOL what do you guys call us? "Dangar"(Stupid)? :D
It's strange that there was hatred between Dogras and KPs. During Dogra rule, KPs were priveleged and had protection in the valley from the KMs- that is why they could not kick you out in the past century before 1990. The mutual dislike (I wouldn't call it hatred) was misplaced.
I think the Shias are being further alienated in the Valley as the Kashmiri muslims are getting radicalized and turning into wahabis. I know some Shias from Kargil. They are cool. Most of them love India and Iran(which they consider their second home oddly enough). They hate Saudi and Pakistan. Also they prefer Jammu to Srinagar because of obvious reasons. And we both know how much the Ladakhi Buddhists hate KMs :D. These days Ladakhis are everywhere in Jammu.

LOL what do you guys call us? "Dangar"(Stupid)? :D
It's strange that there was hatred between Dogras and KPs. During Dogra rule, KPs were priveleged and had protection in the valley from the KMs- that is why they could not kick you out in the past century before 1990. The mutual dislike (I wouldn't call it hatred) was misplaced.
I think the Shias are being further alienated in the Valley as the Kashmiri muslims are getting radicalized and turning into wahabis. I know some Shias from Kargil. They are cool. Most of them love India and Iran(which they consider their second home oddly enough). They hate Saudi and Pakistan. Also they prefer Jammu to Srinagar because of obvious reasons. And we both know how much the Ladakhi Buddhists hate KMs :D. These days Ladakhis are everywhere in Jammu.
:D
Part of it comes from the traditional Pandit idea of looking down upon Dogras as uncultured etc. I find the entire notion idiotic. These differences only gave the courage to people in Kashmir to go ahead with cleaning up Pandits. And naturally the people with the superiority complex(read Pandits) got no friends. Now things have changed.

Most of the folks working in my mother's family in Udhampur as part of the thriving shawl business are evicted (oh sorry, migrated) Shia. The hatred they have in store for the folks in the valley(you know who) is tremendous.

I am no padiri. but one quesiton for you choora convert muslim, don't you love your ancestoral religion?
There is no need to turn to vulgarity. You should know the tolerance level varies. Meaning he will stay, you probably won't.

You are being super unreasonable while stereotyping seculars.
I consider myself secular and I would love an ideal world where these guys can just move back into their homes in Kashmir and everything would be fine after that. But that is just denying the realities. Relocating is hard and if the Kashmiri pandits think that they will be better off back in Kashmir than they are in their new home now then they should be helped with the relocation. But you have to keep in mind that most Pandits left Kashmir in 1989, so there is a whole generation of people who never lived in Kashmir.

Till date, secular meant rioting against Hindus, bombing Buddhist pilgrimage and massacring sikhs in the national capital and that is exactly what we have seen for all these years.

I will really salute Indians like you if you can show us all that there is a different meaning.

:D
Part of it comes from the traditional Pandit idea of looking down upon Dogras as uncultured etc. I find the entire notion idiotic. These differences only gave the courage to people in Kashmir to go ahead with cleaning up Pandits. And naturally the people with the superiority complex(read Pandits) got no friends. Now things have changed.

Most of the folks working in my mother's family in Udhampur as part of the thriving shawl business are evicted (oh sorry, migrated) Shia. The hatred they have in store for the folks in the valley(you know who) is tremendous.

There is no need to turn to vulgarity. You should know the tolerance level varies. Meaning he will stay, you probably won't.

They've already started evicting Shias too ? :disagree: These KMs will get what's coming. Once every other community is sick and tired of them, they will have to amend their dirty ways.

Back
Top Bottom