What's new

Retake Kashmir within - Educating Pakistani generation about Kashmir and why we do what we do

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I saw a Pakistani anchor addressing Gaurav Arya as "Sir"; the same Gaurav Arya who should be on the global terrorist list for advocating killings of Pakistani soldiers in Baluchistan on their National Media. How unfortunate he is called a "Sir" by a Pakistani anchor you expect will know more and represent Pakistan more than an ordinary citizen.

Think;
  • Would Indians call Daud Ibrahim or Hafiz Saeed "Sir"?
  • Why are Pakistani media personals not holding collars of their Indian guests for terrorism in Pakistan and the longest ever curfew in Kashmir in the history of humanity?
Its been too long before the Nation had formal training about Kashmir and Indian terrorism in Pakistan and Kashmir which still is going on as we speak.

Use media in the model that works
Re-educate Pakistan on what is going on in Kashmir as a designed learning experience, not as debates or talk shows - which do not work. People change channels when they see something that lacks charm. Use media in the right mode to educate the Nation. Artgal Ghazi is a success model. Follow this modal to educate Nation about Kashmir and Indian terrorism in Kashmir and elsewhere in Pakistan.

Invite creative thinking to engage heads and heats - Nationwide
By starting such a completion, you will engage schools, colleges, universities and people from all walks of life to think, participate and supply 1000s of ideas to support this cause. USA uses DARPA, Pakistan should use #KashmirReady to invite creative thinking, storytelling, technology psychology and economy all of which drive education about Kashmir and possible solutions to the dispute.

National Kashmir-Leadership Awards
Start an award at the presidential level. Like the pride of performance award, offer Presidental Award for Leadership on Kashmir. If you do not award the behaviour that you want to see more often, the behaviour will not grow on its own. You appreciate (thank and reward) what you want to grow in a person, and you appreciate (thank and reward) the behaviour that you want to bring up in a Nation.

Prepare the Nation as soldiers do for war

Take actions that will revive the cause of Kashmir as soldiers revive their SOPs before a military operation. For right or wrong reasons, Pakistan has been pushed and pulled in the last 20 years by Musharaf, then Nawaz and Zardari and now by IK. Our stances and National opinion have got out of focus. Regain your focus and build National Personality on areas of prime National Importance. One Nation, one belief, one response. Re-focus the Nation on what matters the most. Get and stay #KashmirReady.

By @graphican
26th May, 2020

@Horus @Agnostic @waz @Dubious @HRKMuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @Socra @Aamir Hussain @Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Angry Easterling @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakhtoon yum @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@ps3linux

Last edited:
I saw a Pakistani anchor addressing Gaurav Arya as "Sir"; the same Gaurav Arya who should be on global terrorist watch-list for advocates killings of Pakistani soldiers in Baluchistan on their National Media. How unfortunate is that he is being addressed as "Sir" by a Pakistani host who is expected to know more than an ordinary citizen of Pakistan.

Think;
  • Would Indians call Daud Ibrahim or Hafiz Saeed as Sir?
  • Why do you think Pakistan should continue to call perpetrators of terrorism in Pakistan with honorary titles?
  • Why are Pakistani media personals not holding collars of their Indian guests for crimes and earth's longest curfew in Kashmir?
Its been too long before the Nation had formal learning about Kashmir and Indian crimes which are happening as we speak.

Political debates and talk shows do not work. People change channels when they see something that lacks charm. Use of right media in the right mode to educate Nation. People want to learn about Pakistan a fact, use modes they are prepared to see.

Invite creative thinking to engage brains Nationwide
How about a Nationa competition to create a campaign to promote the cause of Kashmir? USA uses DARPA, Pakistan should use #KashmirReady to invite creative thinking, storytelling, technology psychology and economy that all drive towards education about Kashmir and possible solutions to the dispute.

Start an award at the national level. Like Presidental award for Pride of Persoamcen, offer Presidental Award for Leadership on Kashmir. If you do not award the behaviour that you want to see more often, the behaviour will not grow on its own. You appreciate (thank and reward) what you want to grow in a person, and you appreciate (thank and reward) the behaviour that you want to bring up in a Nation.

Take actions that will revive the cause of Kashmir as soldiers revive their SOPs before a military operation. For right or wrong reasons, Pakistan has been pushed and pulled in the last 20 years by Musharaf, then Nawaz and Zardari and now by IK. Our stances and National opinion have got out of focus. Regain your focus and build National Personality on areas of prime National Importance.

Re-focus. Be #KashmirReady.

By @graphican
26th May, 2020

@Horus @Agnostic @waz @Dubious @HRKMuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @Socra @Aamir Hussain @Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Angry Easterling @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakhtoon yum @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@ps3linux
Tell me one thing. Why these Haramis visit Indian Channels when all they get is insult. I am specifically shocked to see the Pakistani Women participating in these programs. They cry about mistreatment by Pakistani Males but have no problem when repeatedly insult by Indian Men

I saw a Pakistani anchor addressing Gaurav Arya as "Sir"; the same Gaurav Arya who should be on global terrorist watch-list for advocates killings of Pakistani soldiers in Baluchistan on their National Media. How unfortunate is that he is being addressed as "Sir" by a Pakistani host who is expected to know more than an ordinary citizen of Pakistan.

Think;
  • Would Indians call Daud Ibrahim or Hafiz Saeed as Sir?
  • Why do you think Pakistan should continue to call perpetrators of terrorism in Pakistan with honorary titles?
  • Why are Pakistani media personals not holding collars of their Indian guests for crimes and earth's longest curfew in Kashmir?
Its been too long before the Nation had formal learning about Kashmir and Indian crimes which are happening as we speak.

Political debates and talk shows do not work. People change channels when they see something that lacks charm. Use of right media in the right mode to educate Nation. People want to learn about Pakistan a fact, use modes they are prepared to see.

Invite creative thinking to engage brains Nationwide
How about a Nationa competition to create a campaign to promote the cause of Kashmir? USA uses DARPA, Pakistan should use #KashmirReady to invite creative thinking, storytelling, technology psychology and economy that all drive towards education about Kashmir and possible solutions to the dispute.

Start an award at the national level. Like Presidental award for Pride of Persoamcen, offer Presidental Award for Leadership on Kashmir. If you do not award the behaviour that you want to see more often, the behaviour will not grow on its own. You appreciate (thank and reward) what you want to grow in a person, and you appreciate (thank and reward) the behaviour that you want to bring up in a Nation.

Take actions that will revive the cause of Kashmir as soldiers revive their SOPs before a military operation. For right or wrong reasons, Pakistan has been pushed and pulled in the last 20 years by Musharaf, then Nawaz and Zardari and now by IK. Our stances and National opinion have got out of focus. Regain your focus and build National Personality on areas of prime National Importance.

Re-focus. Be #KashmirReady.

By @graphican
26th May, 2020

@ps3linux

Religious organizations already have these activities ongoing on a regular basis. We should coordinate and learn from their experiences. If any Pakistani members are interested, Jamat e Islami and Tanzeem e Islami regularly have these conferences. These are the ones I know about, I am sure there are more.

I think we should bring this kind of activism to the new generation, who may not necessarily have an affiliation with particular religious organizations.

As a Western Pakistani, I was glad to see Ghulam Nabi Fai, a real-life Pakistani and Kashmiri hero, in person at an event on Kashmir at an Islamic conference. I was sad that I was one of the only people from the younger generation there.

We need to tap into the diaspora, just like how PTI tapped diaspora youngsters.

I recommend Pakistanis approach MSAs and PSAs around the US to coordinate events, bring speakers, and highlight Kashmir.

Just be careful of Indian Muslim, BD, and Arab Muslim Brotherhood who tend to be anti-Kashmir. They can easily be gone around be seeking other members of these student organizations, particularly Pakistanis.

I know in the UK, activism on Kashmir is much better. US is totally dead.

@graphican

Brother the problem is that most of our politicians and journalists are not that, politicians or journalists.
If they were we wouldn't have the corrupt politicians in Pakistan, good journalists would have taken care of them.

Take the current example, Shahbaz Sharif when caught red handed to have billions moving around in his servants and family's accounts, came to the ridiculous excuse that him and his 3 wives, multiple residences are run from the income of 10 cows's milk.

After that ridiculous statement and justification of his income, many "Renowned" journalist of Pakistan given him exclusive airtime to spread more lies and attack PM Imran Khan.

If he was in country where Politics and Journalism had any ethics , his political career would have been over the same evening.

DO you know Gaurav Arya calls all Pakistani debater Sir who has Military back ground?

You missed the point @Surya 1. This Indian filth is promoting terrorists sitting on Indian media. Had he done that anywhere outside India, he would've been nabbed. No one anywhere in the world should call this filth a Sir, not even Indians. We are doing the job which Indians are failing to do themselves so you better Thank Pakistan if you cannot participate actively.

But it seems that your girls are very much interested in taking his interview. Now your guys call him too often. In your country, his effigy is burnt. I believe he is very popular in Pakistan. See, here on PDF, your guys discuss him with a great interest.

Likewise, would you call Hafiz Saeed is more popular in India? Indian journalists also visited him in person spending their money on the trip.

A suggestion, don't play stupid games on terrorists. There is no tolerance for nonsense on this subject anywhere.

Likewise, would you call Hafiz Saeed is more popular in India? Don't play stupid games on terrorists.

I do not know a single program when Hafeez said was called for discussion on any issue like Gaurav Arya. You can prove me wrong by posting Hafeez sais invited for any discussion on Pakistan Media.

What is truth? Is hafeez said is on TV debate ? Do you understand the difference between an interview and a TV debate?

Name Pakistan is not older than 8 decades.

Did you advocate of the popularity of Gaurav Arya because of journalists calling him to interview - yes or no? I showed you two Indian journalists visiting the home of your so-called Alleged Master Mind of everything. Who's more popular, you decide.

Simple fact: No terrorist is honoured when someone interviews them.
Simple fact: Popularity of terrorist is not the measure of their acceptability.

Stop supporting terrorists because they were born in India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom