What's new

Resurgent Militancy- Kashmir Life

govt of India put the copy of instrument of accession on it's website few years ago, there was an article in Hindu news paper about the publication of this document.

Well the bbc article is calling that all into question.

I don't see anything in instrument of accession to believe it is entirely made up by Indian govt, mountbatten or raja never in there life after 1947 -48 claimed or complained anything against

Why would the maharaja complain......Is he going the bite the hand that feeds him?

India regarding signing of accession document..so even if your argument of not signing the document in time is true , it is just technicalities, the intentions and willingness of raja is what matters more.. and he chosen to accede to India.

These "technicalities" matter.......it shows who is telling the truth.

Why would the maharaja complain......Is he going the bite the hand that feeds him?

The person who raised objections against Kashmir's accession was Stanley Wolpert who also claimed lots of controversial things about Jinnah because of which his book is forever banned in Pakistan.

The person who raised objections against Kashmir's accession was Stanley Wolpert who also claimed lots of controversial things about Jinnah because of which his book is forever banned in Pakistan.

No.....He was one of many.
I can give you a list, but i am not going to waste my time as even after i give you a list, it will not change your mind on the issue.

where is the BBC Article, and on what grounds they can question it.

what ever may be the reason, it doesn't change the fact that he acceded Kashmir to India not to Pakistan..rulers can choose where to accede, was it not the Pakistani position regarding the accession of princely states ? suddenly started to care about peoples opinion ?

These arguments about technicalities are just assumptions and theories, which can be made either way.Besides the technical point, it is the willingness and intentions what matter, not being able to compete the process just shows the difficulties and limitations because of the circumstances. even if maharaja did not sign it on said date, he surely have requested Indian help against Pakistani aggression and expressed his willingness to accession to India.if both parties concerning says that accession took place on said date, your conspiracy theories have little value.there will be many technical faults which happened on accession of many princely states to India and Pakistan as well.

No.....He was one of many.
I can give you a list, but i am not going to waste my time as even after i give you a list, it will not change your mind on the issue.

Oh, the guy posted the accession paper and you are still claiming no accession took place. :cheesy: I also saw you making fake claims that laskhars didn't commit atrocities of Kashmiri Muslims in 1947.

Back
Top Bottom