What's new

Resurgent Militancy- Kashmir Life

junagarh and hydrabad acceded to pakistan then give these areas to pakistan we r ready to live with
u

haar man li kya

you (Pakistan)should have agreed when the offer of joint plebiscite on these states(Kashmir, junagadh, Hydrabad) was on table..now keep crying.

haha.. U r kidding me kashmiris dont consider themselves as indians so how a nation can remain peacefull whem it is occupied by another nation
self satisfactory? uhh!! go and check the recent poles of kashmiris......more thn 90% voted india....google it u ll find it!

self satisfactory? uhh!! go and check the recent poles of kashmiris......more thn 90% voted india....google it u ll find it!

when india was under british rule it also voted. Does it means that indians were happy with british

haha.. U r kidding me kashmiris dont consider themselves as indians so how a nation can remain peacefull whem it is occupied by another nation

Surprising the number of them who earn livings in New Delhi, in Bombay, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad. Surprising the number of support pages on Facebook for students and professionals working in these cities. But no doubt you are writing these lines from Kashmir itself, and have given up other opportunities due to principled reasons.

Surprising the number of them who earn livings in New Delhi, in Bombay, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad. Surprising the number of support pages on Facebook for students and professionals working in these cities. But no doubt you are writing these lines from Kashmir itself, and have given up other opportunities due to principled reasons.

i dont understan what u want to say

more militancy, less chance for Kashmir getting any fair deal. Anyway who is the biggest loser here?? Neither India nor Pakistan. Hope people understand that militancy will make their life worse than any better.

no u r wrong it is becoz of these mujahids india is feared of kashmir and peacefull protests wouldnt do the trick alone

no u r wrong it is becoz of these mujahids india is feared of kashmir and peacefull protests wouldnt do the trick alone

India is feared of Terrorists?? Hahahaha man if that was the case we would have left Kashmir long ago when terrorism was in heights. But see the scenario now, terrorists are reduced in few hundreds in the valley from few thousands.
These terrorism will make things hard for you guys and not for India. Govt willll have an excuse of terrorism and I fear Indian govt will never talk seriously over Kashmir issue. So ultimately you can draw your conclusion that who'll be loser. And let me clear you one thing that Indian security forces have got the experience of Fighting terrorism since the very begining.
We have crushed Khalistan totally and NE insurgencies to a state from where it can never be revive again.

Ye Dil mujhe da de thakur , Ye Dil mujhe da de

Yeah yeah
baby-soldier-sticky-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom