What's new

Response to strike from Pak will be very heavy: IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to worry. Those Indian nukes will only be used as patakas for their diwali.

While Pakistan's nukes can destroy india forever.

yeah..welcome..good morning...even prithvi is enough for u ppl...
and missile of 3000 km is already under use...:laugh:
so u can have ur toys in ur pocket

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to worry. Those Indian nukes will onl be used as patakas for their diwali.

While Pakistan's nukes can destroy india.

LOL poor fool you have been fooled by some doctored video as well? here is original fox news report on the SUCCESSFUL Indian missile test that video is a video showing a black and white failed test of a German V2 here is a German V2 compare it to the missile in the video

300px-Fus%C3%A9e_V2.jpg

the successful indian missile test on fox news the non doctored original report

oh and that aaj tak report is how old? 4 5 years old? well anyways dear here is a more recent report on our missile program

Last edited by a moderator:
its their insurance policy against us we need to get BMD ready for intercept any kind of missile they have and we need to show them that we aren't just going to be bullied just cuz they got nukes like i said INS Arihant hiding deep in the Arabian sea waiting for strike option, we won't use nukes first but we need to let them know if they use them against us they're finished

man BMD dont ensure 100% defence..and how many missiles u will target...
especially when nukes can be delivered through fighter jets

yeah..welcome..good morning...even prithvi is enough for u ppl...
and missile of 3000 km is already under use...:laugh:
so u can have ur toys in ur pocket
Why do we even need pritivi. Taliban with Ak47 and Granade keeping Pak army busy.

You do realize what will happen, if an all-out nuclear war occurs in the subcontinent?

All the development you guys have done over the past few decades will be destroyed. Along with hundreds of millions of innocent people.

Is it really worth that?

so we're supposed to let them nuke us and not do anything about it??? if USA nuked you what would you do? just sit there and say "oh we should not use our Dong Feng missiles and retaliate because we are a future superpower and if we nuke them back our chances of being a future superpower are gone" ???

lets see 5000 km missile test in december...:laugh:
i m very optimistic...

man BMD dont ensure 100% defence..and how many missiles u will target...
especially when nukes can be delivered through fighter jets

we build as many AESA ABM radars and build as many ABM's as we can the Pakistani nuclear program is on steroids the missiles and the nuclear warheads grow and grow we do the same with ABM's

as for gravity bombs i doubt any of their fighter aircraft can penetrate our air defenses the last time they tried to was the atlantique incident and we know how that ended

we build as many AESA ABM radars and build as many ABM's as we can the Pakistani nuclear program is on steroids the missiles and the nuclear warheads grow and grow we do the same with ABM's

as for gravity bombs i doubt any of their fighter aircraft can penetrate our air defenses the last time they tried to was the atlantique incident and we know how that ended

lets see to cover loop holes and low flying missiles are hard to intercept...i think babur is low flying object......

so we're supposed to let them nuke us and not do anything about it??? if USA nuked you what would you do? just sit there and say "oh we should not use our Dong Feng missiles and retaliate because we are a future superpower and if we nuke them back our chances of being a future superpower are gone" ???

No, that is not the Nasr scenario.

The Nasr was envisioned as a deterrent to "Cold Start", in which massed Indian columns pushing deep into Pakistani territory, would be attacked with a tactical nuclear device.

It's on their own soil, i.e. a defensive tactical nuke. That does not cross the threshold for an all-out nuclear war.

The Nasr was envisioned as a deterrent to "Cold Start", in which massed Indian columns pushing deep into Pakistani territory, would be attacked with a tactical nuclear device.

It's on their own soil, i.e. a defensive tactical nuke. That does not cross the threshold for an all-out nuclear war.

india have given answer though prahaar who does the same job with 150km range more than nasr...:azn:..means india can blow out the nasr batteries before they blow indian batteries:laugh:

i m watching ur advocating:lol:

that may be but the Indian nuclear doctrine goes for any kind of nuclear attack on its citizens or armed forces the response will be heavy whether its a Nasr or a Shaheen the response will be the same, besides i think we are at less risk with ABM development going on + the possible procurement of Israeli arrow missiles (which are designed to intercept Iranian Shehab missiles direct copy of the No-dong missiles which also serves as the basis for the Pakistani Ghauri)

India's nuclear doctrine doesn't make a distinction between a tac nuke or a strat nuke, or for that matter a counterforce/value strike. The doctrine is pretty clear about it. If any nuclear device/bomb is exploded on Indian forces, irrespective of time and place, it will draw Indian nuke response.

That is why there is no scope of any tac nuke in Indo-Pak scenario. One flies, all fly.

India's nuclear doctrine doesn't make a distinction between a tac nuke or a strat nuke, or for that matter a counterforce/value strike. The doctrine is pretty clear about it. If any nuclear device/bomb is exploded on Indian forces, irrespective of time and place, it will draw Indian nuke response.

That is why there is no scope of any tac nuke in Indo-Pak scenario. One flies, all fly.

Well then, Cold Start will lead to an all-out nuclear war on the subcontinent.

I just think that would be an incredible waste of life and potential.

NEW DELHI: Indian Air Force (IAF) chief Air Chief Marshal P V Naik on Tuesday said Pakistan's new tactical nuclear missile or expanding arsenal is of no worry to India.

He said India followed a 'no-first-use' nuclear policy but warned its response would be "very heavy" in the event of any nuclear attack on the country.

The IAF chief's statement came following the news report that Pakistan planned to add 24 nuclear-capable, short-range missiles capable of hitting all major Indian cities to its arsenal this year.

The plan is in line with Pakistan's official policy of having what is rhetorically called "maintaining a minimum deterrence", especially against India, the daily quoted sources as saying.

"Our nuclear policy is of no first use. It also talks about a very heavy response in case of a nuclear attack. It talks about a retaliatory and hard response, our policy talks about that," Naik, who demits office this Sunday, told a press conference, PTI reported.

Naik was responding to a query on the new Pakistani tactical nuclear missile 'Nasr' which is touted to be a 'game-changer' in future warfare.

He did not agree that the new missile will be a 'game-changer'.

"Tactical or strategic, it is a nuclear weapon. So, obviously our response would be absolutely violent as per our existing policy. I don't think it is a game-changer," he added.

Pakistan recently successfully tested 'Nasr', a short-range nuclear capable ballistic missile which can hit targets in the range of 60 kms.

Asked if there was any need to be concerned over the assessment in some quarters that Pakistan had an edge over India in terms of the nuclear warheads, the IAF chief said, "there is no need to be worried on this."

Meanwhile, responding to a query on the role of HAL, Naik said that the aerospace PSU had provided great support to the IAF in the last 50-60 years.

He said already some steps were being initiated by the government to streamline the procedures in the company for "improving the quality".

Link :

Response to strike from Pak will be very heavy: IAF chief - The Times of India

Nice way to release his frustration, i can sniff it .He has been talking about all this crap for sometime now better the media ask him about the worth of his words , he really is a war mongering person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom