What's new

Response to Baseless Allegations by Mubashar Luqman & PTI on Laptops Scheme

Tameem: Try to avoid dragging PTI into everything as you and a few others have a habit to do!

I am a PTI -supporter and I think it was a very fine gesture by PG to handover 110.000 laptops to deserving students but at the same time I wonder why PG becomes so active just before the elections??? Pointscoring?

I feel that ML was very unreasonable and I actually dislike him due to his yellow journalism. In my opinion he should be dragged to the court by PML-n as he at times represents very irresponsible journalism.

Mubashar luqman has gone to court with proofs, and he says I aint the one the who runs to Jeddah :lol:

Whether the chest-thumping midgets like Musharraf, or the instigator of ethnic hatred and the preacher of violence like Altaf or the corrupt politicians like Benazir and Nawaz, all these skunks are cut of the same cloth. They run away and take refuge in the lap of their white master when the going gets tough for them in the country they have turned into a living hell. I still like to know why this cheapie Luqman bears a grudge against the Sharif brothers and suck the gonads of Altaf quite lovingly and lustfully.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom