What's new

respect the religions

nice video...could u plz tell me this was made by which organisation/ngo?

Nice video with good message, though I highly doubt that a teacher would actually make fun of a persons religious beliefs like that.

A very nice video, 3 years old though.. by the church of Scientology. :tup:

wait dears let me read again Charles Darwan

to me, i always belieev that we humans think there has to be a reason why we are here in this world becoz we believe we are important. But why that has to be a case. I am not atheist and i beleieve in god but i also have thses conflicting questions.

Beco in the grand scheme of things in this universe, our galaxy is nothing, our solar system is nothing, much less our earth and how abt us ?:undecided:

Agree, nice message, but if any teacher did that in the U.S. he would be instantly fired and probably sued. And the students, rather than laugh, would rally to the defense of that girl. But I understand they were just trying to make a point.

This video should make showing respect of other religions-Islam, not just hindu. World show full hatred towards Muslims. Any videos?

what abut ??????????

116031384v7_225x225_Front.jpg

This video should make showing respect of other religions-Islam, not just hindu. World show full hatred towards Muslims. Any videos?

Give a SHOT make a film by yourself , we will help in editing and other stuff.... what say...??

Back
Top Bottom