What's new

Resolution submitted against illegal foreign presence in Pakistan

I was commenting on the figures that's doing the rounds in your parliament. :lol:
Well if soo much corruption can go undetected...anything else is no surprise ...there was obviously corruption in the figures :angel:

Of course they have to be Indians. :rolleyes:
You dont get sarcasm easily....do you? Damn how do I know how they came up with 1.75m....They came up with those figures...didnt ask my help with their poor maths.. :ashamed:

You dont get sarcasm easily....do you? Damn how do I know how they came up with 1.75m....They came up with those figures...didnt ask my help with their poor maths.. :ashamed:

I was also being sarcastic. :rolleyes: smiley is for sarcasm. :confused:

I guess, illegal Bengalis in Karachi have been packaged as Indians! :D

1.75 million Indians. :rofl:

On a serious note, this is a resolution submitted in the assembly. So almost 1% of the total Pakistani population are Indians? Or is that the total number of Hindus in Pakistan?

But there are quite a few Indians there as well (businessmen, relatives etc etc)..... not sure of 1.75M, more like 300-400k!

Wow that itself is a huge number. I wasn't aware of that. But they aren't illegal right?

Not all illegal per-se..... the honorable minister has his facts messed up........ the visa section of our embassies is the last of "untracked" systems, rest everything is accounted for...... so I'm sure many have their papers in the right order.

Someone with NADRA may have a better answer for you. Whatever the case, 1.75 million is a ridiculous number.

Wow that itself is a huge number. I wasn't aware of that. But they aren't illegal right?

Back
Top Bottom