What's new

Resolution for Kashmir Situation!

Write in detail please your solution.
YouTube is blocked in Pakistan.

Strange, I was just listening to this very band and this very song just yesterday.
And I agree with what you're saying plebiscite in Kashmir, would you like to join A) Pakistan , B) India, or C) The Led Zeppelin fan club.

@Manticore @Hyperion

Write in detail please your solution.
YouTube is blocked in Pakistan.

Basically it is a very comprehensive plan but it can be reduced to this: Led Zeppelin gets Kashmir, India and Pakistan accept the new reality, UN sanctifies it.

Last edited:
Strange, I was just listening to this very band and this very song just yesterday.
And I agree with what you're saying plebiscite in Kashmir, would you like to join A) Pakistan , B) India, or C) The Led Zeppelin fan club.

@Manticore @Hyperion
i'll vote led zep everytime

So I have found the perfect resolution for the Kashmir situation, give it to these guys:

Will my solution work?
Best solution ever...

i have the easiest solution of all. india, just listen to kashmiris for once. do what they desire. is it too much to ask for?

or you can wait a few decades for us to crimea it :lol:

i have the easiest solution of all. india, just listen to kashmiris for once. do what they desire. is it too much to ask for?

Yaar.. Apne existing provinces to sambhal lo pehle.. Woh to haath se nikalte jaa rahen hai.. Kashmir capture karoge :D :lol: :rofl:

My family was originally from Baramulla in occupied Kashmir.

Kashmir and India both belong to Allah SWT.

Wait till India, Usa, Israel and the entire west comes under the Islamic khilafah insha allah.

The only thing which will happen is repitition of 1971 :lol:

Yaar.. Apne existing provinces to sambhal lo pehle.. Woh to haath se nikalte jaa rahen hai.. Kashmir capture karoge :D :lol: :rofl:

the whole world knows these are muslim majority lands. keep like a broken tape recorder about 71 which was thousands of miles away under possibly the worst leadership in our history. the more you gloat and laugh at breaking other countries, it will come back to you tenfold. careful

the whole world knows these are muslim majority lands. keep like a broken tape recorder about 71 which was thousands of miles away under possibly the worst leadership in our history. the more you gloat and laugh at breaking other countries, it will come back to you tenfold. careful
The current situation of Pakistan suggests otherwise.And what BS you are talking about world support??? As the time will pass our claim on Kashmir will become more and more strong and more and more countries will support us.Take care of the part which you control otherwise if you try to capture IOK you will lose Azad Kashmir also.

Of course listen to Kashmiris once the now 800K plus KPs are returns safely to Kashmir and then you, China and us move the militaries and then a referendum takes place.

The Arab wannabes are not the only ones who get to vote.

You can think of forgetting old enmity and becoming peaceful with us.

Or we can wait a few years before you collapse as a country and we walk over to take what has been ours always. ;)

Ooooh - Wow. So Pakistan becomes a Russia and India becomes Ukraine and then Pakistan ... :bad: :sarcastic:

Wait till India, Usa, Israel and the entire west comes under the Islamic khilafah insha allah.
Well...May Lord Shiva bless you :angel:

My family was originally from Baramulla in occupied Kashmir.

Kashmir and India both belong to Allah SWT.

:rofl:

I really enjoyed that comment.

One more time please

joker-clap-hq

Back
Top Bottom