What's new

Request thread - Can you stop the nonsensical banning please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time they banned me for 2 weeks i didnt even violated any rule

Ok ..! Then it’s very simple , those who abuse others and use profanity should be banned.

I don't agree with you. I've claimed why above.

The point is he's been banned a million times.

I've been banned a million and one times.

Neither of us has changed a whit.

So what has been achieved?

And this time he never even had a meltdown.

All I can think of is him chiding @Slav Defence here.

So a ban for speaking his mind?

Come on!

Cheers, Doc

Just today, I simply liked an Indian post because the post was very sensible.The Indian poster was simply admitting problems with Indian police.I read that post while browsing and liked the post.Right after few minutes, I was tagged by razpak who literally cursed me for just "liking" the Indian post.
Though I am completely authorized to practice ban if required, yet still I never abused my authority.In addition to that I only issued a warning consisting of +1 point for inappropriate language.Since the poster seem to have received warnings already prior to my issue of warning by other mods ; therefore my one more warning caused his contribution to be ceased, unfortunately.
lop.PNG

I do not have any personal vendetta against any poster.If I see any poster of any ill repute making a sensible post, I still like that post to express my appreciation.I encourage posters to cool down and to have sensible talk.I have full right to exercise my decision of giving likes and rating if needed.The warning is there, my given points are also defined and so the reason.
I have immense respect for all posters regardless of any nationality and I expect them to give us the same respect.We have our jobs to do; our personal lives to handle and goals to steer yet still we are volunteering our time and skills so all the readers get the platform to voice out their opinion.If anyone has any disagreement with my opinions, they can always PM me their issues.If they have problem with my decision then they are also welcome to describe their disagreement.However, we moderators are also humans behind laptops not AI.Please understand this and start contributing positively.

Regards

Last edited:
Foul language is not permitted.
Quality is valued, not some personel idea of “sense”.
Religious bigotry is not tolerated and the admin and mod are a thousand fold better judges of who actually practices it and act on it impartially regardless of weeping on it.

This platform has a mission statement and is quietly acting on it regardless whosoever.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom