What's new

Request thread - Can you stop the nonsensical banning please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

padamchen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
@WebMaster @Oscar @waz

Can you guys give a break to the regular banning of guys like me and RaPak please?

It's not like you are swimming in world-class posting talent here.

Neither interesting personalities.

What exactly do you think you achieve by giving regular bans to old members?

This guy is now one of your oldest members. He talks more sense than 95% of the buffoons from your side.

He was interacting the while day today.

Not at all.abusive (as both of us sometimes become).

So why has he again been banned man?

Drying this place out like a witches teat man.

Bakwaas.

Cheers, Doc

Razpak aka new account last of patriot is a hypocrite and he uses vulgar language , abusive in nature and support terrorist & extremists mindset. One of the reason he get ban also using mother sister abuse to opponents . You just can’t continue with this attitude and not good for forum.

Razpak aka new account last of patriot is a hypocrite and he uses vulgar language , abusive in nature and support terrorist. One of the reason he get ban also using mother sister abuse to opponents . You just can’t continue with this attitude and not good for forum.

You have an ongoing thing with him that's personal.

Cheers, Doc

Razpak aka new account last of patriot is a hypocrite and he uses vulgar language , abusive in nature and support terrorist & extremists mindset. One of the reason he get ban also using mother sister abuse to opponents . You just can’t continue with this attitude and not good for forum.
I think this guy deserve every single ban he got, including the perma ban of his old account.
I don’t know why pdf admins tolerate such abusers.

PS: if he does not improve I think his current account will also be perma banned.

Nothing against him. Just talking about nude language he used to talk in forum which he learnt from home. Language which is unacceptable in public forum.:D

Of course it's personal with him bro. I've read your exchanges.

The place needs to be less prissy about "bad language"

It's not kindergarten here.

Neither is it a behaviour modification cell.

What have you guys achieved by banning him one million times?

Has he changed? Will he?

You've all just gotten older in the interim.

Cheers, Doc

You have an ongoing thing with him that's personal.

Cheers, Doc
Majority of Pakistani posters don't even know spell India :-) ,you can imagine the level of the posts

I think this guy deserve every single ban he got, including the perma ban of his old account.
I don’t know why pdf admins tolerate such abusers.

PS: if he does not improve I think his current account will also be perma banned.

You're another guy he's digged deep into.

Aaja bahti Ganga mein haath dho daal.

Cheers, Doc

I don't know about Razpak.. I don't remember any interaction with him but I think @padmachen is right.
But definitely no one should use abusive language especially of the personal nature

Majority of Pakistani posters don't even know spell India :-) ,you can imagine the level of the posts
I can pronounce it Gangadesh :D:P

You're another guy he's digged deep into.

Aaja bahti Ganga mein haath dho daal.

Cheers, Doc
I don’t interact with abusers, I have not interacted with this fellow for more than a year, I would like to keep it that way.

BTW how come you are supporting such short tempered abusers..? He doesn’t even leave fellow Pakistani members alone .

I don’t interact with abusers, I have not interacted with this fellow for more than a year, I would like to keep it that way.

BTW how come you are supporting such short tempered abusers..? He doesn’t even leave fellow Pakistani members alone .

I find his posts interesting. A different perspective to ours, yet without religious malice.

He genuinely does not like you guys (Hindus). Don't hold that against him.

He's a patriot. And he speaks for Pakistan..

And is as irreverent as I am.

Cheers, Doc

This thread is not about you.

It's not even specific to him.

Cheers, Doc
Ok ..! Then it’s very simple , those who abuse others and use profanity should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom