What's new

Request For Suggestions And Help Regarding Calcaneal Fracture

I mentioned in the forum a few days ago that I have a fracture in the foot commonly called calcaneal fracture and I am looking for good resources about its cure and treatment. So I will request any advice from the forum memebers that could be helpful. I am currently at a psychiatric facility where my family encouraged and abetted by other bigwigs have forced me to live.

You could imagine the problems in insight of other people giving advice. My father was suggesting that you should have an operation within seven days before the swelling goes away.

A doctor at Al Razi, Gulberg suggested that an operation might be better but he would never do it without my permission.
Go lay down then try walking it off.

trust-me_-i_m-a-doctor.jpg

Im just joking get well soon.

Leave him, this guy is a physco with a laptop.
i was not being sarcastic, he probably does need help, he is not lying when he says so.
there is little chance of people being impressed of anybody's billiance here though( he writes good prose)... coz this forum is not for showing brilliace... :)

I was recently allowed to leave the forced detention at a mental health facility after fifty days. During these fifty days, the psychiatrist saw me only four times. Only the first meeting was ten minutes long and rest of the meetings barely lasted a few minutes. Here are some of the sentences from the doctor.

He failed to discuss the case with me at all but said"Since you do not have insight about your illness, we will have to use force and injections on you."

When I asked for a second opinion from a different psychiatrist he said,"Under Pakistan mental health act, I have forfeited your right for a second opinion". He went on to say,"Your problem is that you are too intelligent and we want to solve this problem."

In the last meeting he said,"I did not discuss illness and symptoms with you since you could have convinced me with logic that you are not sick but I know that you are sick for sure, hence I did not have any discussion about your illness.

I was told that I would be kept on injections for Schizophrenia for at least five years due to his diagnosis.

Seems like Uncle Sam has opened the gates of her treasury to persecute me at all cost and their puppets in Pakistan, the army encourages and bribes the doctors who declared me sick.

Back
Top Bottom