What's new

Request for Indian members.

Always care should be the right answer.

Just read that he want Pak to do same with Haseena what Pak did to Indira and Rajiv. Did you ever read his tweets?
he is the type who marries their own left/right hand .. so let it be ! this should not stop a normal information exchange on PDF .

@Joe Shearer remember when you said that the thread " modi admits no strike" completely turned your mood off. Well this thread did that for me when some posters turned a simple request for knowledge ( available on the Internet) into ISI information as well as help should not be provided due to his views.

I will admit that I thank those that provided the information and @R!CK who stood up for the concept of knowledge has no boundaries.

It just takes a couple of bad fishes to muck up the pond.

You are new here. Do you know who HE is? :azn:

LOL.

What a wonderful thread! And what a wonderful sight. SarthakGanguly in shining armour, fighting off Pakistanis, not standing behind the front-lines, sniffing out treacherous Indians and handing them over for 'interrogation' and execution. Nice.

Hi. I need to identify top 10 Indian PVT LTD firms for a paper i am writing. Please help me with the list, provide sources, sites etc.

Cheers

Dude your question itself is wrong, as per Indian view below are the types of the companies in layman language.

1. Public limited companies (Govt./PSU) (Non listed) - can't ascertain the value, e.g HAL etc.
2. Public limited companies (Govt./PSU) (listed) - can get details from NSE/BSE by turn over, market capitiliazation etc, e.g HPCL, Indian Oil corporation
3. Public limited companies (Non listed) - cant get the exact value of the firm since it is not necessary to publish except to its share holders.
4. Public limited companies (listed) - Exp. Reliance, TATA group companies etc. Can get data from BSC/NSE sites
5. Pvt. Limited Cos (all non-listed) - cant get details except its share holders.

There are several non listed public companies as well as rich pvt. limited companies like Kalyan Group etc.

So what are you looking for? better search for Forbes list of billionaires and their companies.

You got me wrong. I support you. :D

Totally. :P :P :P

But why not share sensitive knowledge? It can help him as well. Spread love mate. Share the knowledge. :angel:
Don't sweat it.
The only thing Horus will come up with is a paper on how Pakistan/ISI/White sword wielding ghosts should target top 10 companies of India commercially and India will fall in line.

He is the Pakistani counterpart of MBI Munshi.

LOL.

What a wonderful thread! And what a wonderful sight. SarthakGanguly in shining armour, fighting off Pakistanis, not standing behind the front-lines, sniffing out treacherous Indians and handing them over for 'interrogation' and execution. Nice.
1. I am all for helping our Pakistani brothers. I have mentioned that clearly. I only find it problematic that Indians are not doing it properly. They should write the paper itself with proper references. Who knows, this sharing knowledge sans frontiers can help bond the two nations for ages to come. :smitten:
2. Indian knight in armor? I figured this out with Horus. Turns out, I am not even Indian. I am Kashmiri. :angel:

You can send a Mail to NIA that ISI is planning to kidnap Indian industrialists

http://www.nia.gov.in/head-quarters.htm

Why should I? I simply don't assist or provide my services to morons.

Please go through internet on his behalf, waste your time and assist him all you want to do. Meanwhile he can enjoy his time tweeting abuses to India.

Bella log hai India mai. :tsk:

he is the type who marries their own left/right hand .. so let it be ! this should not stop a normal information exchange on PDF .

This is none of the information which is not available in open space. Let him work out rather Indians wasting their time googling, copying and then pasting.

Why should I? I simply don't assist or provide my services to morons.

Please go through internet on his behalf, waste your time and assist him all you want to do. Meanwhile he can enjoy his time tweeting abuses to India.

Bella log hai India mai. :tsk:

This is none of the information which is not available in open space. Let him work out rather Indians wasting their time googling, copying and then pasting.
so what is PDF ?

about wasting time ?

That depends what your purpose is. You wanna work for this guys?

Killing civil, academic and economic officials? @Joe Shearer you may want to ignore any assignment in state of J&K. :lol:

upload_2016-10-4_13-27-0.png

That depends what your purpose is. You wanna work for this guys?

Killing civil, academic and economic officials? @Joe Shearer you may want to ignore any assignment in state of J&K. :lol:

View attachment 340418

They tried, they failed. More kids are lining up for recruitment than ever before. People need to eat.

As for me, if they get through, what's the big deal? I'm 66.

Back
Top Bottom