What's new

Request for Indian members.

How ignorant some Indians can be... giving everything on platter....to be targeted:hitwall:
..MMS and Gujaral were better..
:D Most Indians are wordly unwise - having an utopian worldview. There are some negatives (helping everyone without expecting anything in return) in being purely Dharmic/Hindu in today's world. This is one of them. :devil:

Was a valid point before.... Google.

Good Day!
Please let me do that..Google..
Why do you want him to employ you, and your type.? ..why do you want that ISI give pink slip to their field agents? They too have family to support...all these for just 2 'Thanks'?:azn:
Let them work and find out things for themselves.:agree:

Why do you want him to employ you, and your type.? ..why do you want that ISI give pink slip to their field agents? They too have family to support...all these for just 2 'Thanks'?:azn:

lol. Because a Pakistani member asked something, its for ISI? Please read what u write before you post. I'm not here for a virtual 'Thanks' from anyone. Being in a forum, you are expected to share and gain knowledge. Its funny to even think that such open source information is of any national security concern to you.

Good day to you and your Type!

calm down no one is giving any classified info.

Hi. I need to identify top 10 Indian PVT LTD firms for a paper i am writing. Please help me with the list, provide sources, sites etc.

Cheers

You want to exclude foreign companies owned by Indians

What is the criteria for the top 10 ? Revenues ?? market cap ??

You want to have two lists - one for conglomerates, one for rest

lol. Because a Pakistani member asked something, its for ISI? Please read what u write before you post. I'm not here for a virtual 'Thanks' from anyone. Being in a forum, you are expected to share and gain knowledge. Its funny to even think that such open source information is of any national security concern to you.

Good day to you and your Type!
You are new here. Do you know who HE is? :azn:

Dont care is the right answer.

Good Day!

Always care should be the right answer.

Just read that he want Pak to do same with Haseena what Pak did to Indira and Rajiv. Did you ever read his tweets?

Always care should be the right answer.

Just read that he want Pak to do same with Haseena what Pak did to Indira and Rajiv. Did you ever read his tweets?

I thought everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion brother. We are all individuals who can say anythng, I believe that actions matter more than words. I don't feel the necessity to find out about what kind of person is on the other side when I havta share non-sensitive knowledge. Personally I don't think Hate gets us anywhere, such a short life.

Good Day!

I thought everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion brother. We are all individuals who can say anythng, I believe that actions matter more than words. I don't feel the necessity to find out about what kind of person is on the other side when I havta share non-sensitive knowledge. Personally I don't think Hate gets us anywhere, such a short life.

Good Day!
You got me wrong. I support you. :D

Totally. :P :P :P

But why not share sensitive knowledge? It can help him as well. Spread love mate. Share the knowledge. :angel:

Good Day!

You did not have the information, you google it, copied and pasted. Why spent your precious time in service of such people.

He can google it too.

LOL @ some paranoid Indians in this thread. Too much bollywood, Ajit Devil or Goswami?:lol:

There are limits to paraonia. Somtimes look around you, the world is not what your media or bollywood wants you to see.

Today on Google everything is available and if an intelligence agency of another country doesn't already know these basic things about India, I wouldn't put it even in the top 150!

How ignorant some Indians can be... giving everything on platter....to be targeted:hitwall:
..MMS and Gujaral were better..
what-do-u-aoepjg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom