What's new

Republican congressman says he's taken a photo with an enemy corpse

Yes I've met plenty of serving US troops and vets who are very nice folks, he has been bought to trial because of such men in the military.
The worrying thing here is that Trump is considering a pardon, and that the conservatives are rallying around him and touting him as a hero.

As the noose around Trump tightens, he will look at ways to fire up his base demographic with such egregious acts, but he will fail miserably in the end and due process will win over all such machinations.

All correct, but let us wait for the due process to complete. For every one bad soldier, there are hundreds upon hundreds of good ones too, in any military. That is why civilized societies have justice systems that prescribe due processes.
mostly they walk free, I only know hundreds up hundreds of crooks and war criminals which puts your claim of do gooders to millions that will be more than the entire US military.

entire American units have been involved in killing civilians and collecting body parts as trophies including children with photographs in Afghanistan and Iraq.

the only justice done was to that lying bastard Chris Kyle
lying because he claimed to had shot dead looters while on top of a dome during Hurricane Katrina in America
bastard because he also enjoyed bait killing Iraqi civilians like hundreds of other American war criminals who would bait Iraqi civilians scavenging for things into looking for apparently abandoned military equipment and then gun them down

I loved how that scumbag got killed by a Marine who was suffering from PTSD. when they dont have anyone else to kill then they kill their own allies and then they kill their fellow veterans and then either commit suicide or get wasted by someone else

mostly they walk free, I only know hundreds up hundreds of crooks and war criminals which puts your claim of do gooders to millions that will be more than the entire US military.

entire American units have been involved in killing civilians and collecting body parts as trophies including children with photographs in Afghanistan and Iraq.

the only justice done was to that lying bastard Chris Kyle
lying because he claimed to had shot dead looters while on top of a dome during Hurricane Katrina in America
bastard because he also enjoyed bait killing Iraqi civilians like hundreds of other American war criminals who would bait Iraqi civilians scavenging for things into looking for apparently abandoned military equipment and then gun them down

I loved how that scumbag got killed by a Marine who was suffering from PTSD. when they dont have anyone else to kill then they kill their own allies and then they kill their fellow veterans and then either commit suicide or get wasted by someone else

If you are referring to the Maywand murders, 11 of the 12 soldiers in the unit were convicted, up to life in jail. Due process works in meting out justice.

To put these war crimes into perspective listen to this:

This American decorated soldier brags about killing women, children and elderly minding their own business. They stand next to their victims and take snaps. They dismember their body parts and keep them as trophies. They admit their guilt and hatred for Muslims and want to walk in freedom.
And then they say, why the world hate us?

Muslims should form a group like the Nazi hunters that the Jews did.

Hunt down every single one of these war criminals one by one.

Last edited:
when they dont have anyone else to kill then they kill their own allies and then they kill their fellow veterans and then either commit suicide or get wasted by someone else

Really? Please do tell us how you have formed this impression, if not just on a personally prejudicial basis?

Back
Top Bottom