What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

i remember i came in a good morning [with mehreen?] show alonge a female psycologist and another female alonge the female presenter -- the show was on dependence, smoking etc --- the women took 45 minutes of makeup and then still didnt look fair against me, so the crew put off 2 of the three flood lights on me just to balance the face color

i was in housejob and my M.O 's starting phoning me -- '' hey we are watching the show e our wives, wtf are u doing on tv''
btw all the girls had white faces and black feet

Morning show?? You actually bothered to get up early and make your way to a morning show ??
Hahahaha ... Lol ...
Well then they should try applying fair and lovely to their whole body ... Its all steriods though .
We Went to this super white lady's house unexpected and woah she was the brownest thing on earth ..
I think everyone should just embrace their colour and live with it..

Yeh sure.. go on please...
It was on FB...and nobody had translated it.If you think its controversial stuff then I will remove it.
There are 4 more such screen shots.

image.jpg

It was on FB...and nobody had translated it.If you think its controversial stuff then I will remove it.
There are 4 more such screen shots.

View attachment 21883

Its about what a common pakistani mind thinks...the conspiracy theory mind :lol:

Question: dr Abdus salam?
Ans: Qadiyani, who bought nobel prize with money :lol:

Question: Malala?
Ans: A 16 year old American drama girl. how can a 16 year old write such a thorough book?

Question: Muhammad bin Qasim?
Ans: A 17 year old boy who conquered a whole continent on God's order !

Question: Aitzaz Ahsan? (the school boy who prevented a suicide bomber from entering school )
Ans: A fat boy whose drama flopped by God's will..

But what is it???
Whats written??
it's the thinking of a common illiterate, mullah brainwashed Pakistani
question: who is abdussalam
answer: A qadiyani who ''bought'' the nobel prize
question: malala????
answer: a 16 year old girl's american drama, how can a 16 year old girl author such a thorough book?
continued

Back
Top Bottom