What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Its about what a common pakistani mind thinks...the conspiracy theory mind :lol:

Question: dr Abdus salam?
Ans: Qadiyani, who bought nobel prize with money :lol:

Question: Malala?
Ans: A 16 year old American drama girl. how can a 16 year old write such a thorough book?

Question: Muhammad bin Qasim?
Ans: A 17 year old boy who conquered a whole continent on God's order !

Question: Aitzaz Ahsan? (the school boy who prevented a suicide bomber from entering school )
Ans: A fat boy whose drama flopped by God's will..
it's the thinking of a common illiterate, mullah brainwashed Pakistani
question: who is abdussalam
answer: A qadiyani who ''bought'' the nobel prize
question: malala????
answer: a 16 year old girl's american drama, how can a 16 year old girl author such a thorough book?
continued

Thanks!!!
Then I guess I dont want the other screen shots translated :)

Thanks for your time.:-)

Morning show?? You actually bothered to get up early and make your way to a morning show ??
Hahahaha ... Lol ...
Well then they should try applying fair and lovely to their whole body ... Its all steriods though .
We Went to this super white lady's house unexpected and woah she was the brownest thing on earth ..
I think everyone should just embrace their colour and live with it..
it was recorded a day earlier however was tagged live according to my MO's who watched it n the morning and then at 11pm re-run. the phone calls that came during the show were actually called by the receptionists in the studio and had pre consulted questions that they were reading out from across the country -- i had phoned the psycologist to get a copy of the show but didnt have that time either. the psycologist is alia aftab -- the show was on din / dunya tv .. i dont remember as i watch only western stuff
[url="http://www.mariamhealingcenter.com/dr-aliya-aftab.html"]Dr. Aliya Aftab – Famous Child/Clinical Psychologist/Counselor in Lahore - Pakistan[/URL]

it was recorded a day earlier however was tagged live according to my MO's who watched it n the morning and then at 11pm re-run. the phone calls that came during the show were actually called by the receptionists in the studio and had pre consulted questions that they were reading out from across the country -- i had phoned the psycologist to get a copy of the show but didnt have that time either. the psycologist is alia aftab -- the show was on din / dunya tv .. i dont remember as i watch only western stuff
[url="http://www.mariamhealingcenter.com/dr-aliya-aftab.html"]Dr. Aliya Aftab – Famous Child/Clinical Psychologist/Counselor in Lahore - Pakistan[/URL]

I dont watch pakistani and indian crap either .. Its too much to take .. And Morning shows are even a bigger no no .. Hosts are just desperate to grab more veiwers .. I got interveiwed for aisha omers new show a year ago .. And the lady asked me "what change would you like to see in her show" and i got really confused because i didnt even know what these things were about so i ended up saying " what do you mean change ? that thing hasnt even started yet " and then she akwardly walked away..

I dont watch pakistani and indian crap either .. Its too much to take .. And Morning shows are even a bigger no no .. Hosts are just desperate to grab more veiwers .. I got interveiwed for aisha omers new show a year ago .. And the lady asked me "what change would you like to see in her show" and i got really confused because i didnt even know what these things were about so i ended up saying " what do you mean change ? that thing hasnt even started yet " and then she akwardly walked away..
the producer asked me after half of it was recorded, to use as much urdu as possible as i was talking too much in english -- i struggled as my early schooling from u.s and later on again it was in english medium -- my med training was also in english and it was difficult for me to urdu -fi the rest of the convo

i wasnt impressed by the warehouse/ studio -- the language of the staff there -- and the nakhray of the presenter--- so i didnt go again even though alia asked me several times afterwards when she got geo tv interviews alligned

the producer asked me after half of it was recorded, to use as much urdu as possible as i was talking too much in english -- i struggled as my early schooling from u.s and later on again it was in english medium -- my med training was also in english and it was difficult for me to urdu -fi the rest of the convo

i wasnt impressed by the warehouse/ studio -- the language of the staff there -- and the nakhray of the presenter--- so i didnt go again even though alia asked me several times afterwards

the urdu demand might have been made because these shows are mostly for housewives ,who after seeing their husbands and kids off, end up on the couch watching TV ..
I can speak both english and urdu fluently and just enough pashto and punjabi to communicate with people .. I learnt arabic too but it was of no use so i ended up forgetting it..

Haha sorry you had such a bad experience ..

the urdu demand might have been made because these shows are mostly for housewives ,who after seeing their husbands and kids off, end up on the couch watching TV ..
I can speak both english and urdu fluently and just enough pashto and punjabi to communicate with people .. I learnt arabic too but it was of no use so i ended up forgetting it..

Haha sorry you had such a bad experience ..
you cant udru-fi medical terminologies

dr.alia jokingly said that come e me to the geo studio, you'll fined less rats than in this studio waiting/ producer room -- place was a dump.. from the outside it was atleast a 2 canal bungalow

you cant udru-fi medical terminologies

Hahaha yes that you cant do .. Sometimes when i get really bored i end up in my mom's clinic and the people there use such disturbing words like "pitta" "and khujli" .. Mostly i m kicked out by the nurses because somethings are not for my age or anyone's in that case except if you are a doctor.. ....

haha_you_funny.jpg

Teenage mutant ninja turtles TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES HEROES IN HARD SHELL TURTLE POWER!

They will ALWAYS be cool, Michelangelo was the boss!
funniest-kid-gifs-sad.gif

Back
Top Bottom