What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

She started it..
No we went with a whole "tabbar" .. We just sat alone .
Its in kasur !! Its really cool. They had 2 clocks in exactly the same place but the pakistani clock showed 4:00 and the indian clock showed 4:30 .. That was plain stupid!!!
Their time zone is different than us. Indians can get creepy sometimes, specially the girls with alot of ego. This seems the same case.
I hope to visit the place sometimes. Maybe i may see some indian girls, with alot of ego too :D

Their time zone is different than us. Indians can get creepy sometimes, specially the girls with alot of ego. This seems the same case.
I hope to visit the place sometimes. Maybe i may see some indian girls, with alot of ego too :D

Yeah i know the time difference ..but they could have done an agreement on 4:15 or something
Woah ... You no wanna see indian girls .. They is monkeys...
She was really brown and was wearing brown and her hair was brown too .. It was all just too brown to be true..
(hey this is like a poem)

i hope you get the chance to ....
which city are you in?

Yeah i know the time difference ..but they could have done an agreement on 4:15 or something
Woah ... You no wanna see indian girls .. They is monkeys...
She was really brown and was wearing brown and her hair was brown too .. It was all just too brown to be true..
(hey this is like a poem)

i hope you get the chance to ....
which city are you in?
Haha nice poem!
Well I live in karachi, have gone to islamabad a few times but never have visited lahore side and south punjab. Wish to go there sometime.

Haha you got mocked by monkey :lol: good that you showed her finger.

There are fair indian girls too.

Haha nice poem!
Well I live in karachi, have gone to islamabad a few times but never have visited lahore side and south punjab. Wish to go there sometime.

Haha you got mocked by monkey :lol: good that you showed her finger.

There are fair indian girls too.

Karachi is heaven!! I had the time of my life in karachi... It was so fun i could go there any time again ... Lahore is all food

Islamabad is only for the people who love peace and quiet .. They put a ban on independence day celebrations!! That is sad ..i go there oftentimes too ..

Thanks for the poem!

Yeah some indian girls are white .. We have majority brown people here too thats why "fair and lovely" was invented..

Karachi is heaven!! I had the time of my life in karachi... It was so fun i could go there any time again ... Lahore is all food

Islamabad is only for the people who love peace and quiet .. They put a ban on independence day celebrations!! That is sad ..i go there oftentimes too ..

Thanks for the poem!

Yeah some indian girls are white .. We have majority brown people here too thats why "fair and lovely" was invented..
Indians have too much obsession with fair and lovely more than Pakistanis. Yea there are fair and brown people on both sides of border. Our family has persian links hundreds of years old, so I think im lucky to be fair.

Last edited:

Thanks for the poem!

I have lived most of my life in karachi, best moments of my life are in karachi, its also the city where I was born. Have visited almost all places in karachi had great fun.

Yea islamabad is a lot quieter and calmer.

Lahore is the place to see though, alot of historical places as well as food streets. I wish to visit lahore sometimes.

I have lived most of my life in karachi, best moments of my life are in karachi, its also the city where I was born. Have visited almost all places in karachi had great fun.

Yea islamabad is a lot quieter and calmer.

Lahore is the place to see though, alot of historical places as well as food streets. I wish to visit lahore sometimes.
Yeah but historical places are a one time thing .. No one feels like going there again and again and the food street has a not-so secret opening to the Badshahi mosque. Lol

Indians have too much obsession with fair and lovely more than Pakistanis. Yea there are fair and brown people on both sides of border. Our family has persian links hundreds of years old, so I think im lucky to be fair.
i m lucky to be fair too but at times you look albino when standing with darker girls..

Yeah but historical places are a one time thing .. No one feels like going there again and again and the food street has a not-so secret opening to the Badshahi mosque. Lol

i m lucky to be fair too but at times you look albino when standing with darker girls..

Yea, they are one time thing, but its enough to see them one time only, who goes there again and again. Apart from food street, i have heard there are many places to eat in lahore. its a beautiful city pr karachi ki to baat hi kuch or hai.

Is she on a hunger strike?

Yesterday? Yes. :P

oye kabhi tou baas kar jaya karo bhai log - jab bhi dekho ye naswaristan mein koi na koi laga hota hai

ja bhai mera - we lost.....and bangalis didn't support us :pissed:

@M-48 - koi salam na dua - sirf thanks???

Apne bhi Sirf thanks kara tha na :sad:

BTW Assalam Walaikum,how are you old man ? :P)

Yea, they are one time thing, but its enough to see them one time only, who goes there again and again. Apart from food street, i have heard there are many places to eat in lahore. its a beautiful city pr karachi ki to baat hi kuch or hai.

Yup..

Back
Top Bottom