What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

To be a guard at Wagah border, one need to be more than that. Although I really feel that Wagah border ceremony is a joke. :disagree:

They get more excited with their camels :omghaha:

I was joking -_- firstly .you need a nationality..

really? Try going to "Gunda singwala" that place is fun .. You sit right in front of the indians.... Once this indian girl on the other side was trying to mock me and my sister . so we combinely gave her the finger .. That shut her up... And the indian soldiers stand right in front of you .. Everyone gets akwardly furious .i just savour the moment..

I was joking -_- firstly .you need a nationality..

really? Try going to "Gunda singwala" that place is fun .. You sit right in front of the indians.... Once this indian girl on the other side was trying to mock me and my sister . so we combinely gave her the finger .. That shut her up... And the indian soldiers stand right in front of you .. Everyone gets akwardly furious .i just savour the moment..
You gave her the finger lol :rofl: well so much for friendly relations. :D
I really wish to see that once. Btw where is this place? You went alone just with your sister?

young_beautiful.jpg

@M-48

Where is @Mirzay ?

You gave her the finger lol :rofl: well so much for friendly relations. :D
I really wish to see that once. Btw where is this place? You went alone just with your sister?

She started it..
No we went with a whole "tabbar" .. We just sat alone .
Its in kasur !! Its really cool. They had 2 clocks in exactly the same place but the pakistani clock showed 4:00 and the indian clock showed 4:30 .. That was plain stupid!!!

Back
Top Bottom