What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

World is a strange place and strange things happen here ;)

I'll adapt

Yawn !! - Boring...

Okay then gimme the list of other things on your bucket list and watch me eliminate them so i could get to extract a dinner out of you that i am paying for anyway. Thats a typical Kanjoos argument :D

Then we'll live happily ever after and you get the honor of cooking breaky for aero almost everyday - (I cook on sundays myself--meh) :coffee:

Well thats a shit load of strange you just threw at me there
* (still not falling for it though)

Dont under-estimate the power of someone's inner ugly ....
Might be too much for you to take

Thats a way to deal with something you dont know the reply to..

My bucket list for things you have to eliminate ;
1- you
2- your existance
3 - everything you own

you have some serious breakfast issues??
Will instant noodles and tea made in the microwave oven do?? Cause thats all i know. .its more of my emergency food ,when noone is around to cook .. But we can have different flavours for breakfast , lunch and dinner.

RAMPAGE said:
Btw you sure that you wrote "levina" correctly in your avatar ???
This one whooshed over my head :blink:
I am sure its correct.....
if it is not then somebody's face will be acquainted with the fundamental thing used in buildings :angry:

:butcher::butcher::butcher:

Last edited:
who gets banned first..
you write disgusting things about a random female member here.. ( hope levina will give her consent for research purpose) and lets see what happens.. :o:
Matlab Trolling karni hai. Arre waise bhi I am unfortunately infamous as a troll here. I dont mind doing the honours. I am used to get ban so doesnt affect me. :D :D :D

who gets banned first..
you write disgusting things about a random female member here.. ( hope levina will give her consent for research purpose) and lets see what happens.. :o:
Kherit hai ??? :o:

This one whooshed over my head :blink:
I am sure its correct.....
if it is not then somebody's face will be acquainted with the fundamental thing used in buildings :angry:

:butcher::butcher::butcher:

If thats Urdu you've written it in then No it isn't correct !

So far as I understand you've written 'Lay-you-niya'

Back
Top Bottom