What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@levina

Khana kab khila rahi ho?
Book your tickets.:-)
But only vegetarian food will be served....is that woookay with you??? :devil:

Aeronaut said:
I just went out with some friendz, buncha girlz n boyz, they were getting drunk, so i came home.

Teetotal:haha:

Aeronaut said:
Just took a shower, ate my kebab and jumping in me bed to sleep for a good 10 hours.

Hows your cold now???

hey @Aeronaut what plans for future? :D
His plans
2014 mid - getting married
And then he might sound a lil more sane. :D

I might surprise you. :)

But sometimes its a like living in paracosm.
Till I completed my school nobody had ever asked me my religion and caste.But the reality hit me hard when i entered college.That was the first time I encountered religious extremists. :(

I told you many a times, I am a fraud. :D

luckily, my college & teachers were cool.. free thinking was the best thing that my college gave to its students, despite many couldnt get the blessing & labelled me different names.. and yes how I may speak here, in real I remain an obedient member of the society and only open to a certain few :D

I told you many a times, I am a fraud. :D
Nice to meet you!!!

Leader said:
luckily, my college & teachers were cool.. free thinking was the best thing that my college gave to its students, despite many couldnt get the blessing & labelled me different names.. and yes how I may speak here, in real I remain an obedient member of the society and only open to a certain few :D
My college was just the opposite of my schools:( (I have changed many schools due to dad's transferrable job)
So in this matter you're more lucky.

Nice to meet you!!!

My college was just the opposite of my schools:( (I have changed many schools due to dad's transferrable job)
So in this matter you're more lucky.

nice to meet you too..lets rob the world :D

Yup, it was indeed a blessing, at that time I didnt realize, but it really did shape my mind.. you were lucky too that you werent brainwashed like us in school..

nice to meet you too..lets rob the world :D

Yup, it was indeed a blessing, at that time I didnt realize, but it really did shape my mind.. you were lucky too that you werent brainwashed like us in school..
Then it happened just the opposite way to both of us.:D

To the pdf fraudsters :cheers: Cheers!!

hey aero you getting married mate?
bhabhiji kahan se hain?
@Aeronaut is ZZZZZZZing :sleep:
:D

I would express my immense pity on you if you think i am actually falling for the idea that you want to wife someone who you just met on the internet

World is a strange place and strange things happen here ;)

And my inner beauty is the real deal .. You should be worried about that the most , to be honest ..

I'll adapt

Pseudo tough .. Ha! I never actually used the words tough for me .. I dont know where you got that idea from ....... But if you think that way then pseudo is not the adjective for it..

Yawn !! - Boring...

And i m not kanjoos .. I just like to spend my money on worthy things .. that makes you the last thing i would use my wealth on

Okay then gimme the list of other things on your bucket list and watch me eliminate them so i could get to extract a dinner out of you that i am paying for anyway. Thats a typical Kanjoos argument :D

HYPOTHETICALLY, if i accept to be your house-wife ..then what??

Then we'll live happily ever after and you get the honor of cooking breaky for aero almost everyday - (I cook on sundays myself--meh) :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom